Karma 193
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2022 21:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
kim at MR

Meet Kim (name: real kim) at MR page, the booking is easy, just text her to confirm the time,  go to a hotel in wanchai, her face looks prettier than the pic, soft skin and smile a lot. Shower alone and she helps to handle my clothes which is nice. her body is good but some scars on the stomach which other bro mentions in other review. No kiss for me because she avoid me twice and I don't want to push it. Allow daty but not long and she starts to send me a body signal to stop. A brief bbbj and some foreplay then she starts the cowgirl (which also not long too), then she just asks me to switch position and I start "working". finish and make some small talk, I go shower, pay and leave. She is pretty, however, she makes me feel "polite" and "gentle" more than sexy or hot. so, no repeat for me. If you want a fast booking and have a fast relief, maybe she is good for you, I like my girl more in a naughty side... too polite for me. Damage:2000 (she didn't ask for hotel fee, so, $2000 is all include)

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   2-2-2022 04:41  Karma  +4   
flyz70   29-1-2022 17:19  Karma  +4   Consider using the report template next time. Thanks for the review!
cityguy   29-1-2022 12:00  Karma  +5   sounds pretty dull TBH