Karma 7844
Acceptance 1583
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2019 21:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Singapore - Bars @ OT and CNY

I'm headed to Singapore next week, arriving the 5th and hoping that there are still plenty of great options (given that it's CNY).

Will it be dead?

Also, I knew there were more bars in Orchard Towers than Ipanema, but never went to any of them.

Came across a long list of them and wondering if anyone has any intel - good? Bad?

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/20 ... ars-nightclubs.html

Ipanema - 2nd floor
The most famous bar in Orchard Tower. It is a smaller version of Brix with only Asian girls and cheaper prices. Lots of hot Vietnamese freelance girls. Live music. There are always some tourists as well.

Crazy Horse - 4th floor
Indonesian girls, quite many lady boys. <- YIKES, stay away!!  

Queens - 1st floor
Indonesian girls, nice podium in the middle with amateur dancers. Friendly.

Naughty girl - 2nd floor
Closes at 6am/7am, considered the after-hour nightclub of Singapore, many Eastern European girls.

Top 5 - 4th floor
Not sure of the nationality, it seems Thai, Filipinas and Ukrainians.

Club Romeo
This club/karaoke has both ladyboys and Russian/Ukrainians girls. It has a sister club called Ion. Gogo and pole dancing every night.

Downunder - 3rd floor
Only Pinay girls. They can get very naughty provided you are generous with tips and ladies' drinks. It can be considered a blowjob bar as it happens quite often in their private rooms.

Other bars have mostly Filipinas and Thais: Girl Next Door, Cabin, Baliba, Peyton Place or Blue Banana Bar. Blowfish is similar but in a building one block away. If bargirls are not your thing, the Towers have great and affordable Thai food at Thai Tantric and Korat on 3rd floor.

Thoughts on any of those??

Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   3-2-2019 12:52  Acceptance  +3   thanks for the info
batman108   1-2-2019 11:33  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
aurufc   28-1-2019 15:09  Acceptance  +10   Is Blowfish still open for Sunday Funday?
obe   28-1-2019 13:03  Acceptance  +10   
drunkmunky
Forum Moderator

UID 20322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 812
Posts 117
Karma 794
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2019 23:00  Profile Blog P.M. 
holy crap I'm going to Singapore soon and I needed this.
I saw some videos on Orchard tower and it looks pretty sketchy.

I also couldn't tell the difference between bar girls, lady boys and freelancers.
Have you been before?

Lmk,

Thanks
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7923
Posts 434
Karma 7844
Acceptance 1583
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2019 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 drunkmunky's post

Yes, have been twice.

Check out this thread...

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

You are safe (99.9% I think) from having to worry about Ladyboys in Brix and Ipanema.... never say never.... but pretty safe.

Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   28-1-2019 08:54  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
Upright_Member
Nookie Newbie

UID 252861
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 7
Karma 2
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 17:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkpunter999's post

That list of bars in OT is likely out of date…changes in name, management and style of the bars happens quite regularly. The iconic Ipanema should still be there though, it’s been a constant throughout the years.

I can mention a couple not on the list: Peyton Place in the basement (or maybe it’s 1st floor) seems to be the main one for Pinay girls (Filipinas) now. It’s where my ex works when she is in SG. The other is Moonshine, located in the second building of OT. To get there, walk around the main OT building to the back side, cross over the small street to the opposite building, take the escalator up and turn right at the top. This used to be a Filipina bar (and where I first met my ex) but apparently it has new management and Thai girls now. (I’m not even sure it is still called Moonshine, maybe they gave it a new name.)

BTW, if you are looking for a girl to take out, and don’t find one you like in Ipanema, there are streetwalkers on the small street I mentioned at the back side of OT. Might be worth checking out.

Since the info in the OP mentioned the possibility of blowjobs (or hand jobs) in the Pinay bar(s), let me give a heads up: Yes it did used to happen in the dark corners of Moonshine back in the day.  However, unbeknown to the guys, the providers of this service were usually the ladyboys of the bar! Yikes So I would strongly recommend to first have a feel and check that the girl doesn’t have a package in the wrong place before proceeding... Around a third of the girls in the bar were actually LBs according to my ex...and they were much more willing and eager than the girls to provide HJ/BJ for the customers who wanted it…
Not easy to spot the LBs either in my experience; they all looked like girls to me in the dark lighting of the bar, especially after a few drinks.

I’ve no idea if Peyton also has LBs these days or if HJ/BJ is available there, although according to my ex the current management is strict and doesn’t allow hanky panky of that nature for fear of raids and undercover cops...

Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   5-2-2019 09:46  Acceptance  +3   How do the Thai girls compare to say thais' in hk? Do you have to have a hotel to get ST or do they have incall?
hkpunter999   31-1-2019 19:59  Acceptance  +8   GREAT! Thank you for the intel!!
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7923
Posts 434
Karma 7844
Acceptance 1583
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 20:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
aurufc          28-1-2019 03:09 PM          Acceptance          +10          Is Blowfish still open for Sunday Funday?

According to Google Maps, Blowfish is permanently closed... see image.

If 'Upright...' is right (see post above this one), then possibly the bar is still there but with a new name... I'll try to check it out. I'm heading home on Sunday, so sadly won't get to see if it is still "Sunday Funday"...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Upright_Member
Nookie Newbie

UID 252861
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 7
Karma 2
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2019 20:04  Profile P.M. 
To answer Drunkmunky's question in the ratings about Thai girls in SG vs HK:

I assume you're referring to the bar with Thai girls in OT that I mentioned. The situation for bars in OT in general is very different to Wanchai HK. In OT (and presumably also the other bars in SG) the girls are employees of the bar, not freelancers like in Wanchai. This means they aren't free to leave with a customer but have to stay in the bar the whole night until closing time (no barfine either). So if you want to take out a girl you have to stay in the bar until closing time (around 6am typically), and then risk that she disappears at the end after you bought her a ton of drinks all night... Or make a date to see her in the afternoon before work another day...

Although the girls in SG bars have to be employees rather than freelancers to be allowed to work in the bar, their pay still comes only from the ladies drinks just like in Wanchai… So SG bars are worse for them than Wanchai in that regard. But on the other hand, the SG visa-free entry is for 1 month (and extendable for a 2nd month) vs 2 weeks in HK... Plus the bargirls in SG who want to earn from drinks alone don't have to compete against WGs willing to go with the guys for sex like they do in Wanchai…

Ipanema is the only bar in OT where the girls are freelancers and hence free to leave with customers as far as I know. Brix (in Hyatt hotel) is the same, but more expensive and with supposedly prettier girls (although the Brix girls who don't find a guy typically end up at Ipanema later in the night and will go with guys for the cheaper price...)

Although taking girls out from other bars in SG is not possible, it is sometimes possible to get HJ/BJ and even FS within the bar itself... some bars have "private rooms" where girls will do this if the customer spends enough... I don't think this happens in the OT bars these days since the managements are nervous due to the regular police raids. But there are girly bars in other parts of SG where it is still possible from what I've read, although bloody expensive...

Recent Ratings
austin821   12-2-2019 06:03  Acceptance  +6   
hkpunter999   12-2-2019 00:36  Acceptance  +8   
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7923
Posts 434
Karma 7844
Acceptance 1583
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2019 00:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Upright_Member's post

@Upright_Member - thank you! This was really helpful, I kept wondering why there were so few guys in any of these other bars?? You'd see an occasional guy walk into one of these other places, and they all had some girls in them, but NOTHING compared to the scene at Ipanema... NOT EVEN CLOSE! How on earth do these places stay in business? Although a limited sample size (the few nights I was there), I can't understand how these places stay in business? Maybe they are fronts?

The other thing I'd add to this -- which again, was great to know -- is that girls actually have to pay to get into Brix! I never realized.
jflores23
Musky Member

UID 26189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 28
Karma 156
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2019 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 hkpunter999's post

It’s a legitimate question that I had as well. From my observations, Orchard attracts a lot of tourists and OT attracts a lot of South ASIAN bros in particular so perhaps they culturally feel more comfortable / satisfied with drinks + naughty company without the guilt of a full take out + walk of shame etc. Having said that business in these hostess bars is scarce on a good night! Mind you, I am told rents are not that high...so perhaps the maths works with lower volumes (and Ipanema must therefore be literally milking it!). The corollary shocking question therefore is why on earth the entire building has not been redeveloped yet given that it is smack in the middle of super prime Orchard area...go figure.

Bottom line though: for actual mongering the only real options in OT are Ipanema and the massage joints (which I haven’t tried personally but would stir clear of based on reported quality vs. price tag)

On the Brix vs. Ipanema there is so much to say...I will write a post to add my two cents in the Newbie section - although I am a newbie in neither! (forgive the intended pun!)