Registered 31-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2022 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wan Coco

Date & time of session: March 28 2022, evening
Name: Coco Big Tit
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/45604
Face: 4/5 (her pics probably resembles her more when she was younger)
Body: 3/5 (not as fit as the pictures but her tits are big  
Height: 5'5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 (I guess milf experience is more accurate)
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 for 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes

Been a long time lurker on this site and this will be my first report so I hope I can provide you an accurate descriptions of my experience. Firstly I haven’t been mongering in 2.5 years and with the whole lock down thing, staying at home, not being able to hangout with friends left a lot of time for dirty thoughts to brew. As I had no idea where the scene was I first read about Coco here and decided to book her for a try. Booking was easy as at that time most people were still reluctant to go out. My LB couldn’t hold it any longer, I had to go and get serviced…

Upon entry, Coco was very friendly and pleasant. I undressed myself while she ran the shower. She did insist that I keep my mask on for my own safety which makes sense and I agreed. At first we had agreed on 700 for 60min, HJ and massage only as I didn’t want full service.

Coco’s massage skills are definitely very good, she told me she used to work in saunas and asked me why I decided to visit her.  I told her I read here her massage skills were very good and because I cared more about a good massage and a good HJ. During the massage she explained to me how the building she’s in is mostly “aunties” as they were older and the service tends to be better. She said Fuji which was owned by the same landlord housed younger girls where guys my age tend to go more.  I guess she was insinuating guys go to Fuji to fuck the younger girls and guys go to her building to be taken care of by more experienced women with better service.

Her service was definitely top notch. Attention to detail is key. She’s the type to help you arrange your LB so that with each massage to your butt and thigh, her hands can brush along LB ever so slightly to get it hard. She has this way of running her finger nails lightly between your asshole and scrotum which is very sensual and I loved it. The back massage lasted for around 30mins and she asked me to turn over and lie on my back.

When I flipped over I had no idea she was massaging me buck ass naked. She saw me brush some liquids off my calves and she said “sorry, I get wet very easily” this was a massive turn on as when I looked at her pussy, she was sitting with her legs wide open, her pussy lips are slightly flappy with saliva like entrails dripping onto the disposable bed cover. (I have a thing for big pussy lips) She then squatted between each of my legs with her pussy fully exposed while massaging my thighs all the way up to the base of LB just to tease me.  All the while I was getting harder and harder. It felt like my dick was a rocket about to launch off.  I was watching her as she was staring at lb fully attentive to each movement all the while the stringy fluids from her pussy was still leaking as she rubbed her crotch on my shins. She then took her index finger and dabbed a bit of my pre-cum and said “seeing men like this makes her wet”. Boy was I feeling good. This is what I call good attentive customer service at the most professional level…

I then asked her if she has other appointments after me and she said no. I wanted to extend my session just to be teased and have my LB “sensualised” more. We agreed on the total price. She happily continued with her magic touch. Honestly I don’t know what turned me on more, having her pussy drip on my legs or her touching LB where my pre-cum was dripping all over the bed while watching her perform her task.

It got to a point where she guided my hands to her pussy and allowed me to fondle her pussy lips.  At the last 15-20 minutes of our session she proceeded to focus solely on my penis. Each stroke was tender and not rushed. She used lots of oils to make each stroke glide. She has a wide variety of stroking techniques (for lack of a better word) sometimes she will use both hands to completely envelope my shaft, sometimes you will use just the tip of her nails to gently stimulate. When I came, I came hard. It wasn’t an ooze  of cum like lava cake, it was more like an artillery squirt with a projectile curve. By this I’m trying to illustrate how good she is at “milking” a penis.  I felt so relieved and relaxed from the pent up sexual tension. She then smiled as if complimenting herself and showered me. I was feeling like a happy kid. No awkwardness.  As I mentioned she’s got the milf appeal. Although shes not as hot as younger girls, a huge part of the turn on was the milf factor of her experience in dick handling…It was almost like I could confide to her in how to handle my LB.

I would def visit coco again when I feel I need to be looked after again in the future. I hope this helps. Thank you for reading bros…

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   6-5-2022 15:16  Karma  +3   Highest standards!
The_One_HK   5-5-2022 08:36  Acceptance  +1   Great
Shadwell   5-5-2022 00:59  Acceptance  +1   
bbbj   26-4-2022 13:31  Karma  +5   Excellent
ZioRider01   25-4-2022 11:43  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   20-4-2022 21:53  Karma  +8   thank you for your first report
gwailoplayer   20-4-2022 13:54  Karma  +4   descriptive, and good summary of her
anabikumi   20-4-2022 11:39  Karma  +3   A great "lift off" report.
sam_smith   20-4-2022 10:53  Karma  +6   
zebra   20-4-2022 10:32  Karma  +6   Thank you for your report
dienw   20-4-2022 02:56  Karma  +3   Excellent. Did you broach availability of FS?
HKGPeter   20-4-2022 00:30  Karma  +2   Thank you!
whey   19-4-2022 23:15  Acceptance  +1   Great write up buddy, excellent details!
calaisien   19-4-2022 21:36  Karma  +5   Nice :-)
JackTheBat   19-4-2022 21:31  Karma  +10   "an artillery squirt with a projectile curve" Someone got edged nicely.
HK_Legend   19-4-2022 18:16  Karma  +5   VERY happy for you and very happy that you wrote this for her. Next time could be even better. She is a gem.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 759
Karma 6349
Acceptance 4118
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2022 18:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 GundamF91's post

"Face: 4/5 (her pics probably resembles her more when she was younger)"
You are correct. The pictures are 5Y maybe 10Y old.
She knows she has to update all that soon understanding there is no point to pretend to be a babygirl,
while she is an elegant classy lady ( I went out with her overnight several times) and very skilled.
The blur on the face has to be replaced by something better like Venitian mask + fake emoticon LIPS (privacy).

Your experience proves again how useless are the Bait & Switch tactics (so many examples reported here) of some totally faking their pictures to get guests in ...ONCE.

" She did insist that I keep my mask on for my own safety which makes sense and I agreed"
When I go see her (~2 weeks), I do a RAT test and take a picture.

"Coco’s massage skills are definitely very good, she told me she used to work in saunas"
Yes, that is what I was told in April 2021 by the person who introduced me to her.

"I told her I read here her massage skills were very good"
That is GREAT because she is the kind of person that DOES care about feedback and factors that in.

"During the massage she explained to me how the building she’s in is mostly “aunties” as they were older and the service tends to be better."
Correct. A lot of attention to details, not sloppy, not rushing.
Btw, has Coco got herself a BIG CLOCK on the wall yet ? She has too for everybody peace of mind.

"As I mentioned she’s got the milf appeal. Although shes not as hot as younger girls, a huge part of the turn on was the milf factor of her experience in dick handling…It was almost like I could confide to her in how to handle my LB."
Great writing style and very good for you and her.

2 pieces of advices (at YOUR TOTAL discretion), next time you see her:
* Tell her you wrote a report on her...maybe give her a Chinese translation (she will love it),
* Try ...DATY with her.

Anyway, delighted to read that report.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 19-4-2022 18:52 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   19-4-2022 21:26  Acceptance  -1   "Tell her you wrote a report on her..." please do NOT do this, see below:
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31248
Posts 2047
Karma 30878
Acceptance 7396
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2022 21:30  Profile Blog P.M. 
In the past, contributors to this forum have told WGs about reports they or other contributors have posted. In general this is a bad practice and should be avoided.

Sometimes future customers appear and demand specific acts in said report, or discounts, or GFE...whatever the other customer wrote. Providers have not appreciated these demands.

This is all I will say on the subject, but there are reasons why reports are shared among gentlemen and not with the ladies.

JtB

Recent Ratings
burgundy25   21-4-2022 00:57  Acceptance  +1   Fair point
zebra   20-4-2022 14:55  Karma  +6   Thanks for pointing this out
sam_smith   20-4-2022 10:52  Karma  +6   Agree with the discretion
Another141acc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 278903
Digest Posts 0
Credits 231
Posts 18
Karma 230
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2022 08:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 HK_Legend's post

Are you her pimp or something? Or just have an unhealthy obsession with her?

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   20-4-2022 09:20  Karma  +5   No he's just fucking weird
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3846
Posts 448
Karma 3776
Acceptance 1395
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2022 11:02  Profile P.M. 
Here's my 2 cents, hope will see more of your reports later on.

- Hing Loong Building girls are more aged than Fuji that is correct, but that price tag for a 90 minutes massage and HJ is way higher than other places.
- For the love of all holy and dear DON'T share anything in this forum to ANYONE outside this forum. We have multiple counts of members been snitched and contacted by the service provider personally (I suffered more than once)

Happy punting!

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2022 15:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 HK_Legend's post

This is a serious issue.
I have participated in this community since 2007, and have seen two types of naughty behaviours here. The first, more common, type is to show the girls reports on them written by other members. The motive is usually to get the same service as reported or to win the girls' heart by showing them you care about them enough to be their informant. My reports have been shown by these people to the girls and every time I had to change my handle. It's annoying.
The second type of misconduct is to tell the girls you have written reports about them, in order to get extra service or discounts. This is very prevalent in the Chinese forum, to an extent that WG has a term for these people (something like "report client"). Some people even offer to write reports in exchange for free services. As anyone with common sense would guess, WG do not have high opinions on these people.
This sort of behaviour exists in all hobbyist forums, but people tend to do it under the table. It is the first time I have seen a member having the ostentation of publicly announcing he is doing it AND publicly coaching newbies to do the same.
Newbies, proclaiming to your favourite provider that you are writing reports about her on a sex forum is NOT a good idea. The proper way to ensure you get good services from the girl is to be polite, respective, generous and sincere. This is how I conduct myself, and over the years it has given me so many extra mileage I can go to the moon and come back.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   21-4-2022 11:38  Karma  +3   Agreed. This is not Yelp where the server asks that you mention the person so as to impress the boss.
scufferhk   21-4-2022 06:46  Karma  +5   Thanks, not just me who thinks this about him!
teltel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 22306
Digest Posts 0
Credits 282
Posts 212
Karma 264
Acceptance 360
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2022 20:16  Profile P.M. 
The other problem is false reporting of services that the girl did not perform. I.e. A bullshit report. Can create problems for the girl and a customer who may then be dissatisfied.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2022 21:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 zebra's post

I hope this wasn't the reason for changing your handle, otherwise I'd be very disappointed ... you know what I mean

I agree with you and your reasoning and for the past 15 years, this forum have been encouraging bros here
to abide by punting etiquette the way you have described

As we can see, there is a third type of behavior now ... an experienced punter, so experienced that he thinks he knows
it all and is bent on teaching fellow punters, in what he believes is his correct way on punting.
In his short life in this forum, most of his time has been spent on this obsession.

Not only do I object to his 'teachings', his sharing of reports with WGs, his verbal diarrhea in his writing,
I also object to his hijacking every thread (even newbies 1st reports) he can, in order to get his agendas across

This is the first time this forum has come across someone like this, it needs to stop

Recent Ratings
BrianXXX   26-4-2022 17:57  Karma  +2   Cannot agree more - a default skip for me when I see a message from him
longtimelurker   26-4-2022 14:16  Karma  +3   
Another141acc   22-4-2022 09:07  Karma  +3   
zebra   21-4-2022 12:20  Karma  +6   
scufferhk   21-4-2022 06:49  Karma  +5   
Fatfkgetsfit   21-4-2022 02:00  Acceptance  +1   I honestly dunno wtf he’s on about most the time.
JackTheBat   21-4-2022 01:15  Acceptance  +10   
cyberience
Carnal Conqueror

UID 98911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 403
Posts 39
Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2022 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 twiceAweek's post

Yep, these types are usually insecure in them solves and want to feel like a leader without the leader skill. like a flat earth, lets call him a FlatPunter, Also as mentioned about telling the girls about the reports, I think this is down to intention, I let the lady know I wrote a report, but only by message after the fact, and not as a way to get anything, in fact I like to stay friendly and be honest, a few of the girls do talk with me as friends, without any strings, and we are clear, a dinner or lunch as a friend, and a paid service are absolutely Boxed so no confusion. Don't think I would let her meet my wife though, Oh No no no, TOOOOO Dangerous. lol

Recent Ratings
Mandoggy   26-4-2022 20:20  Acceptance  +1   Flatpunter.. LMAO!!
Dragon8888
Nookie Newbie

UID 280581
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 19
Karma 51
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-12-2021
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2022 07:31  Profile P.M. 
Great Report, love the personalized details and look forward to reading more of your adventures