Subject: [Bangkok] fiwfans - Ayu (power of photoshop!)
Analyst888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 14
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] fiwfans - Ayu (power of photoshop!)

Thread Subject : fiwfans Ayu
Date & Time of the Session: May 2022
Name: Ayu
Link: https://www.fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae39akwn39akm
Agent: Baan Fairy
Nationality & Language: Thai, Basic English
Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5 fat but with huge naturals
Skill: 4/10
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  1,400 40mins (1 shot)
Repeat: Definitely not.

This was my first punt using the online scene. i've got a thing for Japanese girls so when I saw this young busty Japanese looking Thai girl at a bargain price, I thought it must be too good to true but I should at least try given it's a short BTS ride away. Added the Line ID and messaged the agent who gave me the hotel details.

Not sure why I had high expectations but was quite excited until the hotel door opened - at first I thought it was bait and switch but then I realised it was the same girl but shorter, fatter, bad skin and about 10 years older. Being the nice guy I am and wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I thought maybe she'd be a great performer. Although she was cheerful, it was all very mechanical. A quick shower together then onto bed. Even her biggest assets (her tits) wasn't great as they were saggy and she didn't like them manhandled in any way or nipples squeezed. Before the BBBJ began, she got a wet wipe and proceeds to given my LB a thorough clean despite having already done that with soap and water literally 5 mins ago. During the BJ she frequently gets a tissue to wipe the saliva or my LB which was off putting. As soon as I was reasonably hard, on went the condom and the only thought in my mind was to get this over with asap and get out of there. Luckily, I've got a great imagination and so after pumping away at doggy style (to avoid looking at her) I was able to release. Jumped straight into shower and left within 5 mins.

later on, I learned to interpret the online reviews better and noticed she had some lower scores for "cover" which represented how close she looked to pics (anything lower than a 9 means heavy photoshopping). Unfortunately, getting a highly photoshopped girls is one of the risks on the online scene but as my other report showed, there are some good diamonds in the rough. I also found that some of these online girls are those who usually worked abroad in places such as HK, Macau, Taiwan but cannot for covid reasons. The other main problem with online scene is that some of the girls are usually located in hotel/serviced apartment outside of the main bangkok areas so could be quite difficult to reach without a car or entailing a long journey but there's still enough within a 30 mins BTS/Grab ride from Sukhumvit (I finally identified a shortlist of about 8).

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   21-5-2022 10:25  Karma  +3   
halfclover   21-5-2022 05:08  Karma  +8   Roll the dice again
JackTheBat   21-5-2022 01:14  Karma  +10   Some worked overseas, some did not...better luck next time.