Karma 444
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2022 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish - Suki ~Toothache!!

So since the HK Observstory warned of heavy showers & thunderstorm over the long weekend, i setup a time with Suki from Wish Spa. Let’s just say the weather turned out to be gorgeous but not so much my 60 mins

Date: 9/5/22 at 1:30pm
Girl: Was supposed to be Suki
Massage: 4/5
Part 2: 2/5

So I show up at 1:30pm on time and the mamasan (can’t recall her name) ushers me to the room. Asks if I have a booking and I confirm with Sukis name. Asks me to shower alone and at this point I had nothing to worry about. As I finish up my shower and am drying myself, she rushes in claiming Suki is not in as she has a toothache. Tbh, I was fecking furious at this point, she could have told me this news the moment I showed up but nope.. had to wait till I was butt naked and drying myself. She introduced another girl but I didn’t even catch the name as I was just too angry but didn’t let it out. I needed a massage anyway from the long hike from yesterday.

The massage was decent but almost too much especially around my neck. I felt she was really going to get me hurt and had to tell her on multiple occasions s to chill out!

I was really looking forward to Suki and munching on those tities as a senior poster has mentioned earlier. Instead I was given a girl where HK’s third runway is being built.

Not going to hate on the girl as she tried but I was just so offput by the mamasan tactics! This isn’t the first bait & switch she has tried. I think I am done with that place.

Hope you bros have better luck!! Cheers

[ Last edited by  Mandoggy at 9-5-2022 16:39 ]

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   4-6-2022 12:45  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks
HKGPeter   14-5-2022 00:09  Karma  +2   Bad news. Thank you.
vinc9   11-5-2022 20:12  Karma  +2   Sympathy Ks, I haven't been to Wish but I assume it's rare - hope you get to try her soon!
calaisien   9-5-2022 17:08  Karma  +6   you went today? Suki is not on today list, how come you were able to book?
scufferhk   9-5-2022 16:52  Karma  +5   Yes, happens all too often there. Sympathy K
ansonmickey   9-5-2022 16:40  Acceptance  +1   unfortunate. Better luck on kowloon side spas
Mandoggy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146273
Digest Posts 0
Credits 455
Posts 50
Karma 444
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2022 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Mandoggy's post

@calaisien - booked it yesterday morning mate. I was also given the 1:30pm time slot and had to move my schedule around to accommodate!