Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2022 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[London, UK] Russian deep tissue massage with HE

Name: Lily
Link: https://www.ilovemassageuk.com/l ... herapist-Lilly.aspx
Price & Session Length: GBP 120 / 1 hr
Repeat Yes

Comms: Super easy on Whatsapp. The picture of her on Whatsapp is somewhat representative of her, probably her on a night out. Super professional and responsive, I had to cancel and postpone a couple times, but very accommodating. I paid £120 for deep tissue massage + b2b + he (generally when you pay for B2B, HE is included, she charges them separately, more on that later)

Girl: She's hot-ish, probably a 7ish..... Flat stomach, fake B tits (little hard for my liking), but very well proportioned. It's clear she goes to the gym. She's an intelligent woman, well travelled (she's Russian) and shared she's 31.

Location: Nice flat, shower was great, and had good shampoo and wash (that did not smell feminine)

Event: Got to the place, texted, got a code, found her flat, pleased to see a slim blonde in front of me in sportswear. Sorted out the paperwork, stripped down and on a proper massage table. Super deep massage, got my squirming, totally professional, systematically going from bottom of my leg on each side to my lower and upper body and then arm. That was about 30 mins. The B2B was 15 mins where she stripped off, and this is where things go interesting (massage wise) - it was less a sensual B2B, there was rubbing etc. etc. but she used her body weight and angles of her knees and elbows to glide across my knots and tension points. That's her B2B - for me, this was great from a massage perspective, and having a young thing doing it, amazing. The last 15 minutes is where things got fun, where she did some tantric and lingam, (had me put my hands on my belly whilst I was on my front, and she jerked me off) and then asked me to turn around. Sucked on her fake tits, played with her clit, some light dirty talk, as she wanked me off to conclusion. Wasn't a fan of her wank, almost like a jackhammer, but to each their own. Remaining time, had a nice back massage and stretch and shower and off I went a happy chappy.

For me - great deep massage, may just go for the massage + B2B and forgo the HE. I don't get the sense she will do anything more extra than that but perhaps over time and you build a rapport, MAYBE, but maybe that's wishful thinking.

Recent Ratings
JackFledermaus   15-5-2022 17:07  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   14-5-2022 15:57  Karma  +4   
Mandoggy   12-5-2022 17:13  Acceptance  +1   Nice!!
modnar   11-5-2022 20:51  Karma  +5   
sjtopher   11-5-2022 02:12  Karma  +4   Nice
aceinthehole   9-5-2022 23:03  Karma  +6   Thanks may try her :)
Skepti10   8-5-2022 09:43  Karma  +8   
anabikumi   7-5-2022 13:15  Karma  +3   
modnar
Kinky King

UID 32817
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1073
Posts 172
Karma 1065
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2022 20:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 oscar's post

Other than looking up online is there general locations / shops that’s know for HE ?

Rub ‘N’ tug ? In Sydney there’s a plenty and not much disguise , sorta open secret ,,,, but how’s it in London ?
oscar
Musky Member

UID 32625
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 12
Karma 170
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2022 15:52  Profile P.M. 
I think sex work is legal in Australia, so probably why not in disguise? But I could be wrong as I only briefly read about it....

Here in London - generally any TCM (Traditional Chinese Massage) places you can get a HE more times than not. Naturally not advertised. The more central you are, the more expensive it is.

The "old" rule of thumb, i.e. from 10 years ago - GBP 20 = HE; GBP 40 = HE + B2B; Then....YMMV and depending on the girl. Now almost +GBP 10, though sometimes you can still get away with this pricing structure.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by modnar at 11-5-2022 20:52
Other than looking up online is there general locations / shops that’s know for HE ?

Rub ‘N’ tug ? In Sydney there’s a plenty and not much disguise , sorta open secret ,,,, but how’s it in Londo ...

Recent Ratings
aceinthehole   17-5-2022 21:14  Karma  +6   Yes. Lots of Chinese massage around Chinatown and Soho w HE. Generally old ladies. Not attractive.
modnar   13-5-2022 22:00  Karma  +3