Karma 670
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 15:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Better then Smocci but a little more difficult

This is a quick guide for thailand bros who are foreigners. Don't use smocci, overpriced and just ok quality. If you want to use what locals use which is cheaper and better google "Sideline thailand" This is where office workers, part time students, and other normal people work to get extra cash quick. (Link below) You will need line and use google translate but trust me will have much better experience and save lots of money.

Some may not like fareng (white foreigner) as they worry size too big but for asian bro no worries will accept even if you have big size. Hope this helps thai bros out.

https://www.nongsl.com/viewforum.php?f=1
http://www.tiger-clubsideline.com/
https://ไซด์ไลน์คลับ.com/forum.php

Recent Ratings
batman108   14-4-2019 03:14  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
rickyricardo   14-4-2019 00:58  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the info. Fun to read through stuff that's not aimed right at the farang market. When I go back I may ask a ...
xooxer   14-4-2019 00:12  Acceptance  +3   Favorable
porkchops   13-4-2019 18:26  Karma  +6   Here's some K for the valuable info, but this really is not a report, so I am moving to Mongering Talk.
RockyRockstar   13-4-2019 16:17  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing!
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1767
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 21:49  Profile P.M. 
Sideline girls are more intended for locals or those who can read/speak Thai. Rates are lower but girls working sideline target a different market than the sex tourists to Thailand. Service is the same or worst but not really better. A lot of the girls are in the suburbs of the greater Bangkok area and usually not close to any BTS or MRT line.
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 125
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2019 00:55  Profile P.M. 
After coming back from 25 days in Thailand, this is interesting to read. Kudos to wuweb for the info.

The nongsl site - so many ads and what seems to be repeated posts with thousands of repeat lines. Might be how the site is constructed. I agree with Freelancer. From the small geographical understanding I have of Bangkok, you need to be able to get around and probably speak Thai.

The Tiger site seems much better and given the numerous girls on one Soi I suspect they may be working in a massage place catering to Thais or maybe there's a Thai Nest that's actually in Thailand. Ratchada 17 with open and close hours is a clue. And so far from a browse, about 50 girls at the same location.

There's a repeated warning translated to English "do not accept Mo's". May be a 3 Stooges reference.

If you want to see a good example how poorly Google Translate works this site is a place to start.

Ex: from one post on nongsl

Not accelerating the work of fans
* Ready to deliver to Do not come to me when I
* do not have to pay transfer page
* The town snowmobile crossings added  <-----

As an idea for Thai travelers, I would recommend at least trying Thaifriendly especially if in Pattaya (or Bangkok and even upcountry a bit). More girls with some English (which really means from close to none to quite a lot) and only when in town whether it be Pattaya or Bangkok.

They are 99% freelancers and are not after Thai men, but tourists. And apart from a few lonely heart girls, there are enough of them to keep the ability to negotiate fairly reasonable. The trick is to get the conversation to Line PDQ from the slow TF messaging system which is in place the way it is to encourage paying for premium.

That said, if you go to Thailand for a month or less, a premium membership for $25 is probably a good deal. Just cancel before the month ends.

For anyone using Google Translate a few tips from a few weeks there:

One "idea" per line
Avoid contractions like wouldn't and won't , using the full words
Paragraphs really come apart vs. single lines.

Also write the same in English just in case.

I had a ton of TF girls come by for less money than massage girls and Soi 6 girls, and home delivery beats walking or going by bus to them. Plus your room is guaranteed to be better. I sure hope it is. 1,000 Baht plus a tip/taxi money is a great deal. Some "superstars" ask for 1,500 but settle for 1,200.

Yes, you get a few dogs with old photos, but even on 141 that seems to be the MO of some girls, the old Photoshop filter racket.

By the way anyone who tries Thaifriendly a lot of girls say they are fat which is not North America fat but often really means huge boobs. A few are actually fat, though. I had one girl send me a photo before she came taken in a shopping mall mirror saying she was fat and did I want her to come anyway.

She was plump but also came with a pair of G cup naturals which was great. Another was big like that plus size model but pretty and young and for 1,000 to the door, she was OK.