Karma 265
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2012 03:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Just a thought…. Cocksucker

Probably had too much of a coffee for the night and while browsing through the site, I suddenly had a thought. Or a “conversation” thought actually sprang up. It goes like this:

Me: Hey, you’ve sucked my cock right?
SO: yea, so what?
ME: Well, that makes you a cocksucker.
SO: wtf.

I mean, I’m single now. And I don’t really have a target to try this now. But I’m really bent on trying this out someday. (LoL) Let’s just I’m going to prepare my lines for any backlash.

Me: I mean, you did suck me. So that makes you a cocksucker, literally.
SO now pissed and all out fiery… scorning her way through
Me: Well, it’s a fact. You did something, so are “it”. Like if I lied, I am liar. Though I’m not a perpetual liar but every time we have a fight, you’ll call me a liar because I lied that one time. So you sucked me, I can call you a cocksucker.
Me: Look, I’m not like calling a bitch cause you ain’t no fucking dog. Or a whore cause you don’t do it. But you did suck my cock and probably some others.
SO:  So, you’ve gone down on me, right?
Me: Yea.
SO: So that makes you a pussy licker.
Me :Yes I am!

So time passes after such a “labeling” began. Now two bros are chilling out and the conversation goes:

Me: So how’s your cocksucker?
Bro: Good like the old times. How’s yours sucking?
Me: Well, she stopped since the day I started calling her “cocksucker”.
Bro: Weak, dude! Weak!

Now let’s just let this go on for a little while longer. Me still pondering the question, so goes visiting mum.

Me: Hey, mum. How’s it going?
Mum: As usual.
Me: Mum, can I ask you something? Have you sucked dad’s cock?
Mum: What?
Me: I mean, if you did. Does it make you a “cocksucker”, literally?
Mum: Atrocious! I want you out of my house right now!

Well, chased out with the broom and back on the road trip home. Me sees my SO doing her stuffs by the bed.

Me went up and apologized.
Me: Hun, I’m sorry for calling you a C “toot”. Can you forgive me?
SO: No. you’re a pussy licker.
Me: I mean, I got shooed out by mum for popping the stupid question. I feel bad. I think I hurt you. I’m sorry.
SO: It’s good that you know.

So we go mushy with the hugging and smooching and slipping into action. Then scenario happens again:

Me: Could you suck me? Like the way you did it before. I missed how your tongue swirled with all the taking it in.
SO relents and go down once again.
Me: Hah, see! You’re a cocksucker!

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   17-5-2012 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Man, you have way too much time on your hands ... ;-)
Buzz
Nookie Newbie

UID 91161
Digest Posts 0
Credits 57
Posts 17
Karma 57
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2012 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 vagabondcarlos's post

well I guess it's a joke but it's not very funny. all women like to be respected and don't like dirty talk outside of sex sessions.  In the midst of sex most don't mind you calling them dirty names. I sex I like to call all girls cunt because really it is thebest part of them... so as they go down on you " that's a good cocksuckng cunt" is a lotta fun
No fights later ... I have a gf that called me you Prick etc when i have her turned on so much she hates/loves me.