Registered 20-7-2016
Status Online
Post at 8-9-2017 00:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Christina Russian in Fuji

Date & Time of Session: 7/9 around 10pm-ish
Name:  Christina
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 8/10 (not entirely smooth and might be a bit too much makeup to appeal to most bros who like very white skinned girls)
Body: 8/10 (not skinny not fat nice pair and nice skin)
Skill: 9/10 (it was the standard but done well I won't complain)
Service: 10/10 (what's there to say she did what she said she would do perfectly and there were no negatives)
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 5/10 (not much PSE apart from how loud she moans haha!)
Price: $800
Repeat: maybe (many more ruskies to try)

Ok bros i'm usually a ruskie hunter or simply put i just have a preference for caucasian/white or western women so i think i have a pretty good gauge on my ratings So this was only my 2nd time punting in Fuji bldg as i usually go for hotel walk-ups as i prefer the slower more gfe experience due to the longer time allotted but since i'm trying to save up a little i've decided to finally go check out walk-ups and where else to start but the great tower of Fuji.

I've actually been in Fuji 2 days prior to this experience but because this is the fresher memory hence i'll do this write up first

So I've already gotten a glimpse of Christina the other day I was in Fuji when i was spending time with the girl next door so i've already made up my mind that i would return to give this lovely blonde a try. I was actually here earlier around 2:30 in the afternoon but both girls had their pls wait sign on but you could here they were both just enjoying each other's company probs weren't ready for bro to come disturb them yet so i decided to return at night. Since i already knew i was going for her i went straight up to 9/F rang the bell and went immediately in after she answered the door.

As a standard with ruskies, judging from all the other writeup by bros here, i undress and hit the shower by myself... quick pat down and you'll come out to her already with her panties off(no need to take off bra she already opens the door without it ) . We warm up to each other and she starts with a little bit of catbath while rubbing LB same time i was rubbing her LS. She goes on to swiftly putting on the dom with her mouth so straight on to CBJ for a good 5mins. She's a pretty energetic little bunny we were going at it for at least 30-35minutes which i think she didn't mind as she kept trying to keep me inside of her i'm pretty sure bros outside could hear what was happening within the room so within the 30mins we switched between CG, Doggy, Mish, a little doggy and i asked her to go back to CG for the finish. We sprinted to the end together and i was pretty sure we finished at the same time which was a great plus! we both get off each other panting like crazy! I'm getting tired just thinking about that few minute workout LOL!

in short she's a nice girl who won't fail to let you know if she is enjoying as much as you are, communication was kept to a min since her english was limited but we both understood we had a good time we both sat down for awhile to catch our breath and we wash up got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Would i return? It's a possibility service is pretty standard but i think we had a nice enough time just cause pleasure was mutually received LOL! but there's more ruskies to try a few floors below although i really do hate CBJs and i guess i can already sum up that most ruskies in walk-ups only do CBJ. I guess that's just some newbie realization and might need to get used to it.

Recent Ratings
BBHK17   9-9-2017 13:35  Karma  +2   What floor are the other Ruskies on?
mchk   8-9-2017 13:33  Karma  +2   
69findart69
Nookie Newbie

UID 214326
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 4
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-9-2017
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2017 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks

Great report.

I would love to follow your suggestions...

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-9-2017 14:01  Karma  -1   Use Rating for brief comment. Or better, don't post again until you have a report