Nationality & Language: Enough English to get by
Face:  2.5/5 Good enough for me to kiss her on the lips
Body:  3.5/5 Very nice for her level of experience
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 + tip for 40min
Repeat: She was a bucket list experience and I would recommend as long as you don't need a 20's WG

Made an appointment for 13:00 but I was late because my phone was not working with 4G and could not load the map after I exited the subway.  Anyway, finally arrived at about 13:20 and she was free.  

She definitely has a routine and like other punters have mentioned, opens with hug and kiss, then a drink from her well stocked fridge.  I enjoyed the refreshment after walking for an extended period trying to find the building.  As we were getting to know one another she helped me remove my shirt and and went for LB before the shower, first with her hand and then her mouth.  The 30 second suction was very nice, she's experienced enough to be gentle and slow while knowing the subtle nuances that get men going.

Off to the shower which was nice, front, back and special attention to the important parts including more BBBJ.  Her body is quite nice, good rack for her size, still has nice legs and cute bush and LS.

Out of the shower, clean towel and dry.  She had me lay on the bed and began the cat bath, which was extensive.  Nice, gentle tongue kissing, to the shoulders, chest, tummy, thighs, calves and all the way down to my feet.  It was a little strange but she was making me feel pampered and that's why I was there.  Following was a more extensive BBBJ.  After a short time she swung around to allow my mouth access to LS.  It was really fun licking that love box and feeling her get wet.  After a few minutes I was close and had to pull her mouth away from LB before it was too late.  

She said "fuck" and I was in.  By the way, as other punters have reported she has no problem with bare sex, she'll open right up for you.  You have to ask for the condom.  Anyway I was so close with her BBBJ that I knew I wouldn't last.  I pumped her mish until I .  I kept pumping following my release and she was fine with it, pulling me down for some more LFK while I was still inside her.  It was just glorious to be with a service provider that understands what it's all about.  I finally pulled out and she cleaned us both up.

She was still engaged following the climax and as I lay on my back she massaged my arms, hands and fingers, it felt wonderful.  She kept grabbing and stroking LB too, hoping for round 2.  Although I enjoyed, LB was not up to another stiffening.  She even put LB in her mouth again and went at it for a while.  I thought LB may come around, she even got on top and started grinding but not was just not enough.  She went onto leg massage, again all the way down to my toes.  I felt relaxed and wonderful.  

Time was finally up.  She offered to continue to round 2 for another $500 but I was satisfied with what had already been done.  Off to the shower again.  She did the same routine, front and back with special attention in the middle.  As I was getting dressed, she offered me a chair and she gave me a quick shoulder massage as I was putting on my shoes.  Paid her, a couple more kisses and hugs and back to the subway station.

She may not be the youngest but I had a great time.  I just felt like I was the center of attention.  She puts in the effort to satisfy and for $500 I think there is high value/dollar.

No pictures, as those taken be other punters are accurate.  She was on my bucket list and I'm glad I got the opportunity to check that box.

Recent Ratings
homer168   9-12-2017 08:11  Karma  +5   Another happy Customer for Siu Siu ;-)
like2bonk   10-10-2017 16:50  Karma  +4   
blast77   10-10-2017 06:15  Karma  +4   
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2315
Posts 289
Karma 2301
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hamshams's post

glad you had fun but i wouldnt really go about eating her out especially since you already know she offers bare back to just about everyone and also means just about anyone can cum inside her and you might end up getting a taste of the milky goodness of the bro before you

my last encounter with her she allowed me to pull off the condom and ejaculate all over her pussy till it was a sticky soppy mess ( especially she is kinda hairy)

on a side note she also remarked that the older she gets the more nympho she gets so she really enjoys being fucked so....there you have it....