Karma 59
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2022 20:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Champage Spa - 妍妍

Have been reading alot from this forum and time to contribute. This is my first post.

Date & Time of Session: Saturday, 10th December at 7pm
Name: 妍妍
Link: https://t.me/champagnespa520
Agent: Thru TG. Responsive. +852 9 816 0442
Nationality & Language: China. Communicate in Mandarin because my Cantonese not good.
Age: 24 (I would guess she is older but she looks young and cute)
Face: 3.5 or 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (She is very slim, A boobs. If you like big boobs then skip this girl)
Height: short, around 155 cm?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $1500 for 1 hr. Gave $100 tip
Repeat: Maybe

Only comment was that the company advertise her as C Cup but 妍妍 is super slim. I like girls with big boobs so I did not gave her a higher score for body but if you like slim girls then you might rate higher. What is great about her is her character, very smiley and high gfe. Best part would definitely be her service. She showered me from neck to toe and dry me up. Ask me to lie down and gave me a very good massage. Lick and kiss my whole body before she give me a CBJ. Her skills was good and I was already very high. Change a few positions between cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Didn't complain at all and super responsive.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   12-12-2022 10:17  Karma  +4   
HKS77   12-12-2022 07:43  Acceptance  +1