Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2020 14:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is Wan Chai still the same?

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker of this site but have been frequenting the WC night scene all my life. I've documented some of my previous forrays here (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... ght=%2Blollerbeans) and still miss the good ol' days. I, now, unfortunately do not live in HK anymore and where I am, the scene just doesn't cut the mustard. It's been over 4 years and nothing compares to the beauty that is Wan Chai.

But, I've chanced upon a rare window to come back to HK in a couple of weeks and once the self-quarantine is over, I'm looking to squander my days away from my new life by either monging away or hitting up the local saunas.

I'd love to get a sense of how the bros (both old and newbies) feel about the Wan Chai scene these days. Are clubs like Players still around? What's the talent like? How easy/hard has it been to actually dip your noodle at the end of the night? Should WC just be avoided altogether now and there's another area that's better?

Any intel would be appreciated as my little brother is tingling at the thought of getting inebriated and hitting up some local talent.

Thanks in advance
Thedarklord
Nookie Newbie

UID 254585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 7
Karma 4
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2020 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Wan chai definitely seems to be quieter. Two weeks ago on a saturday night most bars (like Escape) were closed, with barely any crowd in pubs or on streets.
Its likely it will remain this way until things open up.. probably until september when the quarantine restrictions are lifted, if all goes well.

The new security law & trade war between US and China adds fuel to fire, for instance a US ship won't dock in wan chai which brings about 7000 sailors and that much business.
No sailors means the bars / businesses in Wan Chai and LKF will feel the strain.

Safe travels.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2020 15:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lollerbeans's post

N3 is still shuttered.

Taboo is quite busy with its live band. Last Saturday night was rocking. Beers are expensive though.

New Makati was dead on Saturday night, but busy in Sunday late afternoon.

109 was semi-busy around lunch on Sunday. The back room was packed and smoky. The front area had about a dozen freelancers waiting for guys. You can get one for $1000, if you cannot be arsed negotiating.

Added: Queen Vic was busy on Sat night. But not really my scene anymore. I never went into Players.

[ Last edited by  Thai-delight at 23-6-2020 15:35 ]

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   23-6-2020 16:28  Acceptance  +5   so, you've been getting any ?