Karma 648
Acceptance 288
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2020 10:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S.E. Asia showdown. Philippines v.s. Indonesia

Trying to elicit some discussion around experiences when dealing with gals from these countries. Would love to hear experiences from other bros.

I have now tasted a reasonable sample size of to be able to extract some generalizations. My sample set consists of part time ladies that I have found via skout.

Pussy - Almost all Filipinos I have encountered have shaved pussies, whereas not the case for Indo
Language skills - Filipinos are better English speakers where as Indonesians somehow are able to speak Cantonese better
GFE v PSE - for the reason above I typically find Filipinos with better GFE since I'm able to communicate at a more meaningful way
Age - I've found generally Filipinos to be older and above 30 (other than this one 28 yo hottie). Whereas all the Indonesians I've met have been under 30
Shyness - The Filipinos I've met have tended to keep their trading life secret from their friends. Indonesians have tended to talk freely and even introduce me to their friends.

Would love to add further to this list. Obviously every gal is different, but its still fun to talk about their general quirks.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-8-2020 13:43  Acceptance  +20   interesting topic!
nutwing   1-8-2020 08:14  Acceptance  +5   I’d say I have had similar experiences. Interesting thread!
CoreTierOne   31-7-2020 11:27  Acceptance  +5   Interesting topic,fun reading your experience, thanks for sharing
Cruising
Lustful Lord

UID 33478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 648
Posts 140
Karma 641
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2020 09:34  Profile P.M. 
Ok i’ll put some thoughts together. Haven’t posted on here for far too long. I’d split this into 3 categories of girlfriends, occasional freelancers and WGs. This is my experiences and may be completely different for others.

Girlfriends - had LTRs with many. Currently 1 year plus with a Filipino previous FOUR years with F (largely explains my posting absence). Winner hands down in the bedroom stakes are the Fs. Highly sexed, highly experimental and adventurous. BUT there comes a point (3 times so far) where possessiveness and unfounded jealousy takes over. Not happened yet with the current one but it will. The 4 year relationship walked out on me. I’d have her back tomorrow if it wasn’t for the baggage. The sex was frankly amazing and she was a squirted and yes I know it’s probably pee! Hell I was close to proposing to her! Strangely my current one isn’t shaved. Trimmed yes. But that doesn’t bother me a bit. Frankly 30 years back I’d probably have freaked out at a shaven girl.

Freelancers - Indo by a massive margin. No hidden agenda and enthusiastic for action. Typically much easier to speak with to cut through the bs, girly drinks and get down to the fun

WGs - My least favourite category but when the beers flow and I’m in the mood, usually somewhere like Taboo then I might punt. This one is harder to call. I’ve had some great times with both and some disasters. It’s enabled me to be much more selective than I used to be though   easier to bargain with the Fs I’ve found.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-8-2020 13:44  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing.
dedupe   1-8-2020 12:32  Acceptance  +3   great info
CoreTierOne   31-7-2020 11:28  Acceptance  +5   Interesting breakdown, thanks for sharing !
drunkmunky
Forum Moderator

UID 20322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 812
Posts 117
Karma 794
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2020 11:27  Profile Blog P.M. 
I don't mind this type of thread guys cause we all have our preferences but lets not piss people off. I'm just saying this so that it doesn't happen??? RIGHT? haha

I've had bad experiences w/ flips. I've never had bad experiences with Indo's.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-8-2020 13:45  Acceptance  +10   true!
Cruising   1-8-2020 11:05  Acceptance  +4   Good point. I was trying not to be specific. More horror stories with F that’s for sure