Language: English
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  65k / 120 min
Repeat: No

Warning, wall of text

After months of lurking, I finally had the opportunity to try out a Soapland. Excited would be putting it mildly. Unfortunately, my Japanese language skills are non existent, so I planned to rely on pre-booking directly with a girl. Many forum posts were read, and messages on X and LINE were sent. Miyu was one of a few who responded quickly, and so we set a reservation about a week in advance. The day before, I reached back out on LINE to confirm that we'd be meeting at 11AM to which she sent an OK with some sparkle emojis. The morning of, she sent a thank you, which I thought was strange, so I didn't respond, and hopped on the train. Took about an hour on the train to get to yoshiwara, so zoned out a bit with music.

Small detail that is about to become important, I only just installed LINE for this trip and purpose, so I had notifications off. I arrive at the stop and start walking over. I pull up the map to check directions, and decided to check LINE for kicks. In the past hour, Miyu had sent three messages trying to reach me and confirm I was coming, the last of which said that she was cancelling my appointment due to non response.

I was completely shocked. I messaged back as I continued walking, letting her know I was only 10 min away from the shop. I got a cold reply just as I arrived saying that my appointment was cancelled due to no response. Not even a pity emoji. I was browsing my phone for a plan B in the driveway at Baron when the an older tencho came out and asked what I wanted. I told him I had an appointment that was cancelled, and he recognized me by name! Surprise number two. He led me in and gave me 7 cards to choose from, matching the lineup on cityheaven. I didn't have any knowledge about other providers from this shop, so I picked Rena on photo alone.

Rena is tall and slim with a beautiful face and smile. Pics are accurate. While slim, she's not an athletic type (she likes to stay at home and watch horror movies), so there's a bit of sag/flab here and there. She greeted me and gave me quick shower on the mini chair with a functional rubdown that was light on the teasing. Mat play was next; Rena nurued up the mat, and slid on top of me in a number of positions. This was an amazing feeling, though she was mechanical about doing so, there was little playfulness involved. BBBJ and CG were next which felt great, but TBH, I had higher hopes.

After the mat, I hopped into the tub to rinse off and we headed to bed to relax and chat. After the fact, I wish I'd asked to play in the tub a bit, something for next time. Chatting via Google Translate worked well, and we noticed Baron was even playing english music for us over the room's background speakers. We had time for a quick round two on the bed, and then it was time to leave.

TLDR; Keep an eye out for day of confirmation requests, Baron is foreigner friendly with an incredibly nice Tencho who has solid English, Rena has a beautiful face, a nice body and provides a standard? level of service.

Recent Ratings
Ch1vel   25-3-2024 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   25-3-2024 13:02  Acceptance  +1   
marloveyoume   25-3-2024 12:15  Acceptance  +1   
alex_french   25-3-2024 11:21  Karma  +5   See my comments
socialcrux   25-3-2024 10:04  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   25-3-2024 07:26  Karma  +2   Lessons learned.
vedekehima   25-3-2024 04:46  Acceptance  +1   good info to know, i'll add this shop to my list
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2664
Posts 414
Karma 2606
Acceptance 1153
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2024 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Yellowwasabi's post

(1) A good walk-in experience. The standard price is 80k/120 min., thus the shop gave you a discount.
(2)  Online booking is only the first step of the booking procedures, the customer should call the shop once or twice to reconfirm the booking. Normally you call the shop the day before and then call it again on the booking day two hours before the meeting time. If you can’t speak Japanese, some girls accept reconfirming in Line or X.