Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2017 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] Tobita Shinchi

Date: Late December 2017, after dinnertime.  
Name: Ena
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 20000JPY for 30 minutes
WIR: Maybe

Returned to Osaka for a winter getaway, with a healthy, yet flexible budget for punting (initially set aside 80000JPY but after spending 32000 on the first day...). I visited Tobita and my feet quickly moved me towards Sakura's shop. To my utter dismay, I saw the shop's name had changed, with a new mamasan and set of girls. Ena was out front in a Kimono outfit, looking fairly cute with a winsome smile. I decided to have some fun with her, and at the same time ask if she knew anything about the girls who previously worked there.

Went up, and told her that I'd like 20 minutes with her, but the little minx tried to sell a 30 minute package, promising that she'd be delicious. I tried to resist, saying that I didn't have enough money, and she countered with a 1000 yen discount, claiming that it'd be 20k JPY for 30 minutes as opposed to the standard 21k. I eventually agreed after she shot another smile. I paid, and we made some small talk as we undressed. At this point I realised that Ena was a Japanese A-cup, which meant that her chest was a little too lacking for my taste, but aside from that, she was in pretty good shape! Luckily, she allowed light pecks, which was a plus in my book. Fairly standard play, with a CBJ into ACG. We continued in mish and I finished inside her around the 20 minute mark. We had a short chat, where I casually asked if this was a new shop, and if she knew anything at all about the previous stable of girls. Unfortunately, she said she didn't know much, just that only one continued working in Tobita while the rest moved elsewhere. My heart sank when I heard that, as I was really, REALLY looking forward to spending some time with Sakura after the great service I had in June.

Date: Late December 2017, after dinnertime.  
Name: Aki
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 2.5/5
Price: 16000JPY for 20 minutes
WIR: Maybe (leaning towards no)

With an additional 16 grand in my pocket I roamed around Tobita a few times, hoping to catch a glimpse of Sakura amongst the other shops. Pathetic, probably; but it's even worse that my efforts didn't pay off. After about 45 minutes of roaming, I decided to cut my losses and spend time with another girl. I walked past a shop and saw Aki looking gorgeous in a crop top and bikini bottom. She's a typical gorgeous Japanese girl, in a modern way; with lustrous black hair, nice eyes and seriously kissable lips. I approached the door, got a smile from her and was led upstairs into a clean, but kind of shabby room compared to the other rooms I've been in.

Aki dimmed the lights and we undressed. Almost no small talk at all here, which is what happens with typical businesslike Tobita girls. Got a CBJ which transitioned straight into missionary. At this point I asked if kissing was alright, to which Aki quickly covered her mouth and apologised. I didn't argue and we messed around in doggy and I managed to finish with 30 seconds to spare. Aki had a great body; with nice B-cups and perky nipples, pleasingly slim overall with naturally sparse hair below. If her service were better, she'd definitely be one of the most popular girls in Tobita.

Left Tobita with a very satisfied LB, but an extremely heavy heart, as I realized on the train ride back that I'd almost never see my number one girl again. Maybe I should've asked for her LINE or something when I was there in June... Goddammit, I feel like no one will be as great as she was, in terms of service, at least.

Recent Ratings
hellopanda3088   1-1-2018 16:38  Acceptance  +1   Tobita is indeed an interesting experience!
lefeu   25-12-2017 01:00  Karma  +6   
porkchops   23-12-2017 20:28  Karma  +5   Thanks!
batman108   23-12-2017 13:22  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
obe   23-12-2017 09:35  Karma  +10   Nice report
JJJ37   23-12-2017 09:25  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   23-12-2017 07:56  Karma  +8   great report. I can sympathize with how you feel on Sakura. Keep punting and you will find another of similar caliber ...
hkpunter999   23-12-2017 03:10  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   23-12-2017 00:27  Karma  +5   
blast77   23-12-2017 00:18  Karma  +6   Excellent