Registered 9-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2023 02:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
旦旦 (daan daan) @ Kissme Spa

Date & Time of Session: Mid February, midnight 0:00
Name: 旦旦 (daan daan)
Link: @kissmespa520 (TG)
Nationality & Language: Local HK (only spoke Canto with her, don't know about other languages).
Face: 3.75/5 - DEFINITELY different from the photos but fine/still MCOT
Body: 4/5 - I LOVE the feel and size of her chest - B or C but firm (not saggy), possibly enhanced but I wouldn't call myself experienced with that sort of thing. Slightly big nips but that's fine
Height: ~155 cm
Skill (Massage): 2/5 (lol, super light pressure. She did ask if I wanted more pressure and I said yes, but it still wasn't enough and I should've asked for even more)
Skill (Other :p): 3.8/5 (moans, touches your butthole during HJ... man I feel dreamy remembering it I just wish she gripped it harder and maybe alternated between fast/slow so that it still lasts longer)
Service: 4/5 for benefit of the doubt :p. Nice, friendly, and chatty. I think it felt a little quick/lacking in times for us to just chill enjoy the moment. But I was wondering if it was because I was new and was rushing myself a bit.
GFE: 3/5. She was pretty sweet and would give me little pecks here and there throughout the session Other than that though there wasn't all that much GFE stuff. Granted I was pretty stiff (my body generally), it being my first time monging, and I felt like it diminished the GF experience. She remarked that my stiffness (not in that way ) made her a little nervous/shy too.
PSE: 4/5. Damn it felt really similar to watching JAVs, except you're experiencing it IRL. Hard to describe, it's like when she's chatting typically she's like an HK local, but when we got down to it her mannerisms and the way she moved was kind of like what you see the girls do in JAV.
Price & Session Length: 1200 + 100 tip (are tips required?). 30 mins....... maybe it was rushed I'll be better next time about lasting longer! It felt way longer though and I never would've guessed it was only 30 min until after getting home and realizing that it wasn't that late yet. Still totally satisfied and really happy to be honest.
Repeat: I'd be down to - but there's a bunch of other girls I want to meet first I'm hooked now

-------------------------------------------------------

BOYS - started lurking around here a few days ago and reading about mongering/the forum guidelines etc. like 24/7!! I found out about Kissme and 旦旦 after seeing a fellow bro post (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/redirect.php?tid=78726).

P0: Booking was easy with Kissme as other reports suggest. I sent over a message asking if 旦旦 was free at 23:30. Got a reply saying yes and then I asked to book. Didn't hear back for like 10 mins though and I asked again, got a reply saying 12:00? I agreed and they gave me the details for getting there (in TST). Was super easy to find and get there. The place didn't seem squeaky clean but not dirty either. Kind of like a college girl's place with girl stuff cluttered all over the place (including an unopened instant noodle bowl - made me hungry for more than just 旦旦 C;).

Someone directed me into a room and I actually didn't know what to do and was pretty nervous. But I remembered all of y'alls reports and undressed, then went into the shower. In hindsight, probably could've waited for 旦旦 to arrive because she showered with me (or showered me ) after she arrived and I had already showered myself. She peaked her head in when I was showering and we said hello. She looked a lot more local HK than the picture, which to me looked kind of Taiwanese in style/fashion/look/vibe. It was a bit awk after initial introductions - maybe because I was nervous - but I broke the silence and started chatting, then things were okay . The room was kind of dark but I was still like   at her chest. During the shower she cleaned me and gave brief attention to LB, I wish there was more (eg teasing). Afterwards she cleaned herself.

P1: We mostly just chatted as she sat on my butt and massaged my back. I liked the feeling of her butt on my butt As mentioned it was super light and I wish she pressed harder. She did ask if the pressure was okay though. I said she could press harder, but it didn't get that much harder (something else did though ) She then put on cold nuru gel okonomiyaki style as mentioned by another bro. Afterwards she rubbed her body against mine, pretty exciting since I hadn't done this before - it was pretty mechanical though, nothing more than chatting and her swirling around. No teasing of LB or anything, or showing that she was into me etc. Maybe a whisper or moan near the ear occasionally. I didn't feel like we connected all that much during our conversation, tbh it felt like our personalities just didn't click THAT much.

P2: I flipped over and she continued nuru on top of me - I had the biggest grin and I was generally just so excited/happy to be there haha. I was like the whole time. She then asked me what plan I wanted and then went straight to getting the job done. 旦旦 rubbed one out for me with one hand, other hand around the balls and butthole, pretty good. Some nice, brief but regular moans. She also licked my nips a bit which I don't usually like, but I liked it quite a lot the way she did it (i.e., not overdoing it). I but I don't remember how long it was I should've asked her to slow down or something. This was one reason it felt a little rushed haha.

Afterwards, we went straight to the shower to rinse off. I kind of wish we could've just laid there even for a few seconds/mins, but I think she suggested we go to the shower   a bit of a rush :s possibly because it was late at night. I was in a bit of a daze because I was feelin pretty good in the moment - maybe she did a good job in that regard

Other notes

• 旦旦 definitely super local HK vibe, so if you like that you know who to find
  • Despite some criticisms (hopefully constructive), I'm still really happy with the experience, I still quite like 旦旦 - loved it!

Other Noob Questions from my end:

• Is it okay to include photos from the Kissme Spa TG? Is it still no RA needed for the post/pic? (since it's sort of a database pic, just not 141) I've posted with RA30 tentatively in accordance with the "picture containing face" rule.
  • Is it okay to ask questions along with your report - since the guideline says this area is only for reports xD
  • I saw some mentioning not revealing the "plans" on a 0 reading access report - is there something about only revealing the WG's plans on RA restricted posts?
  • Is it okay to turn the lights up a bit or totally, I felt like I could barely see the girl at times - only at the end when the door opened could I see her beauty more clearly
  • Should I have been more succinct with the report?
  • Do non-forum emojis mess up the post somehow? When I post the text cuts off at certain emojis but it works after I remove them.

[ Last edited by  jackchan79 at 12-2-2023 02:49 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   20-2-2023 14:01  Karma  +5   Good detailed maiden report
batman108   14-2-2023 10:59  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
emm7   13-2-2023 09:55  Acceptance  +3   
slickric423   13-2-2023 03:05  Karma  +4   
Dutchy12   13-2-2023 01:13  Karma  +5   Excellent
gg1234   13-2-2023 00:33  Karma  +3   Cute
vinc9   12-2-2023 22:51  Karma  +6   
kairhart   12-2-2023 15:03  Karma  +4   
HKS77   12-2-2023 13:54  Karma  +3   Nice job!!!
hotjac   12-2-2023 11:16  Karma  +6   Great first review - thanks for sharing
Jade_moon   12-2-2023 09:27  Karma  +8   Welcome. I like your report and expect great thing from you. Since her photo is her online ad photo than it is fine.
Jjaa123   12-2-2023 08:08  Karma  +3   
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2023 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jackchan79's post

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

Second - thanks for the shoutout, I assume its referring to my post (since nobody else posted about her lol). I am a kissme regular and to answer your questions / additional points:

- Most women tend to work best during the day; but obviously with work, evening cant be helped - usually they may get a bit tired,
- Usually when entering the room you shower alone before the girl comes in - but Dandan does come in early which is nice lol (just saying dont expect your hopes up for every girl haha),
- Pic is most of the time fake, unless stated otherwise - the one shared is a concept photo, accurate description but I do recommend to ask who is who; it may be a bit awkward / shy, but they do appreciate you asking to find them next time - that's the best way to pick the woman,
- In my post about the plans, if the girl asks what plan you want, ask her openly which plans are there and the price (they don't mind) I didn't mention it purely because I wasn't sure if the girl / spa wanted to openly share the info,
- Lights; ask the girl what she likes lol - but if you want them brighter, its ok to do so. I had one girl who had max brightness haha,
- non-forum emojis, yes - I tried before and my report was blank once lol. Not sure if anyone can confirm this.
- Just a heads up it is hard to find another local with good service (from my experience with kissme girls) - some mainlanders talk fairly good canto and the boss is really accommodating to tell you who's great. I do recommend Olivia (as mentioned by another bro too) if you see her name.

Once again great report- I personally like more detail - especially when it's all juicy. Keep it up, and I'm sure the Ks would surely come in and we all appreciate the effort put in it.

Recent Ratings
emm7   13-2-2023 09:56  Acceptance  +3   
Jade_moon   13-2-2023 03:47  Acceptance  +5   
jackchan79   13-2-2023 01:01  Acceptance  +1   Yes it was your post!! Thank you, these are amazing insights that will make next time all the better :)
gg1234   13-2-2023 00:34  Acceptance  +3   
jackchan79
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 470
Posts 21
Karma 467
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2023 01:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by vinc9 at 13-2-2023 00:31
Firstly, welcome to the forum!

Second - thanks for the shoutout, I assume its referring to my post (since nobody else posted about her lol). I am a kissme regular and to answer your questions / addit ...

Thank you for these insights!! And yes, it was your post :p

I'll be on the lookout for Olivia

Is it ever awkward if you're with one girl and you see another girl that you preciously visited at the spa?

Recent Ratings
vinc9   13-2-2023 14:10  Acceptance  +1   Nothing to worry about, it’s perfectly normal and they do support the business of the spa :)