Subject: [USA][CA][SF]Watersnake - Kina(or Nina?)
Tonk91
Lustful Lord

UID 286615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 783
Posts 45
Karma 775
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][SF]Watersnake - Kina(or Nina?)

Sorry in advance. Today (Sunday) is her last day in SF, I wasnt able to get access to my account until now. But good news is that she said she'll continue her tour in southbay for a couple more days.

Date & Time of Session:  Weekends
Name:  ad says Kina.. but I heard Nina when I ask her.
Link: xyz888 something
Agent: watersnake
Nationality & Language: Japanese. speaks ok english.
Face:  8.5/10 imo.
Body: 9/10 imo.
Height:  5'3"
Skill: 6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  220¥ for hhr.
Repeat: im going for thirds!

Dont see much info of watersnake here in 141. Maybe its due to the quick turns, or lack of talents, but this is another Gem that WS gets occasionally. C-orgs have its ups and downs. The ups is that its usually cheaper, and you wanna go for a quick nut. The downs is that dreaded couch and shitty bathroom across the hall way. I was flipping through the list and nothing catches my eye in k-org. Asked PO whats good and worth fucking and I decided to try Japanese for the first time. Pictures are fake and shes so much prettier in person.. Wish this is always the case.

Uncle picked me up from the meeting spot. Its a different building but same same. Shoes off, no wait and uncle showed me the room after knocking and waking up from her nap, asking her to get ready. Shit she was cute. Very youthful, stereotype rabbit teeth, plump cheeks and just the right amount of make up without being too doll'ed up. Donated, took a brief solo shower and mouth wash, then back into the BR. You'd never know what level of service you'd get from c-org, but it was lfk, then asked me to lay down and led the way. sucking on my nipples, working her way down sensually for bbbj, i had to sit up to see this pretty thing sucking my dick. felt pretty damn good! not a lot of variations but the effort was there.

I returned the favor and had her lay down while I dine. いただきます! Its near evening and her pussy still tastes fresh and young. Lifted her hip for a better angle, teasing her eraser nips, feeling her thighs, and swimming up for lfk before covering up. fairly tight, even with a little dab of lube but thats not surprising. lots of eye contacts, occasionally きもちいい~ and panting to check off my JAV PSE box. pounded away with her legs up in the air, on my shoulders, feet in my mouth, my hands wrapped around her slim waist with no flabs or rolls what so ever, before switching to ACG until we nut and collapsing. Chitchat a little bit. Took a solo shower, hugged and bounced while looking back to see uncle picking up another monger.

Next day.. I went to target before hand to buy a pair of stockings. best $5 ive ever spent. I now understand why so many of you gift Oven Mitts to Joah. My heart was racing as I went through the aisles on a busy day, waiting in line with 3 people ahead of me for self check out. Fast forward to the BR.. She didnt recognize me at first because of the mask and all the things in between but she was really glad and we hug and dfk after she remembered me from yesterday. I stepped out for mouth wash and came back to see her struggling with the stockings, but when its on, OMG I felt like ive ascended and every session before was wrong. shes young, cute, sexy, pleases, and willing. I couldnt wait and pulled her to the end of the bed for daty before I even undressed. The moans were getting louder and I threw her a curve ball licking her starfish. No objections and even reached for my hand. Covered up, standing mish, and lifted her up off the bed as I usually do with spinners. Got a good look of her in the mirror, turned 90° so she could see herself before she wants to go back on the bed. Doggy on the corner of the bed until I couldnt hold it any more. The sight of her in stockings, 1 hand behind and looking back is too much. Chitchat again.. Took a shower together in that shitty bathroom with no hot water.. and rushed out by uncle since theres another customer. Dont spend any more than the minimum to get a nut. 30 minutes is plenty. Both sessions with her, I was in the BR and out in 30mins plus or minus 5. No BBBJ this session but its 2pac-All about U this time.

I cant find any jav actress or models that look like her. But Cara's Kendal picture in the black 1 piece lingerie looking back is a close resemblence imo. Soft features that all adds up.

[ Last edited by  Tonk91 at 6-3-2023 12:19 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   26-4-2023 22:32  Karma  +5   
drfriendly8   8-3-2023 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Original
emm7   7-3-2023 00:34  Karma  +3   
sexyloser   6-3-2023 23:52  Karma  +3   
Nigarick   6-3-2023 15:29  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator
Lustful Lord

UID 236382
Digest Posts 0
Credits 809
Posts 71
Karma 801
Acceptance 151
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Wtf is this?  No link, wtf is watersnake, and fuck losers who support self checkout

Edit.  I know of watersnake.  Nonetheless, as a standalone review this is worthless.

[ Last edited by  ImageCreator at 6-3-2023 11:40 ]
Tonk91
Lustful Lord

UID 286615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 783
Posts 45
Karma 775
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 11:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ImageCreator's post

Why are you so upset lmao

if you copy and paste the infos you'll get the ad

watersnake is a a c-org in the bay. you either know or you dont. I cant post in the NA section yet so its here.

edit: I didnt link to the ad directly because the forum I used before, readers generally know what the agency is. Tired of spoon feeding informations while the public can just look up these informations themselves. If you're not in the US/Bay area, this doesnt concern you and can move on. However, you know what org watersnake is and you still have to chime in to say this review is worthless despite being very detailed in both sessions and she could be touring in southbay for the next 5 days. What else do you want? Do you want PO's phone number, address, the times I booked, and scans of her passport? Sheesh Just 1 post from you and you already sound like aampreview's faggot ass moderator.

[ Last edited by  Tonk91 at 6-3-2023 12:01 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   26-4-2023 22:34  Karma  +4   
drfriendly8   8-3-2023 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent