Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 03:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Mateo] Yummykgirls Ariel

Name:  Ariel
Link: https://yummykgirls.com/Ariel.html
Nationality & Language: Korean, English
Face: 7/10 Pics is heavily photoshopped, but decent looking
Body: 7/10 Pics is somewhat accurate, but photoshopped to make her waist look a lot slimmer
Height: 5' 3" According to the Ad, I think it's pretty close
Skill: 8/10 Nice rimming if your're into it
Service: 8/10 Friendly and accommodating
PSE: 7/10 BBFS is on the menu I guess according to the Ad, but I am NO INTO THAT
Repeat: Probably not

Was in the mood for some company, but options was limited.  I found her website and pics was decent so decided to give Ariel a try, without having much expectations..  Familiar locations in SM, entered the door and was greeted by an attractive MILF, with make ups on and a bangable body, the kind that sometimes you would come across in the market or shopping area and thinking about getting some actions with..

As she was leading me to her room I noticed how attractive her long legs were, especially with high heels and a nice round ass that's goes with it.. Not super model type long and skinny, but it's decent

Off to the shower with no previews, kinda disappointed to be honest.. back to the room and started with some DFK, then some bedside BBBJ,  and ended up laying face down with some good rimmings     Which I am not really into but I wasn't against it so I just let her do her thing.  On with the rubber and ended up finished in lazy doggy, and getting some good DFK during all the actions.

I think MSOG was on the menu but I felt like we didn't really clicked, felt somewhat mechanical so I opted to skip the massage that was offered also and left before my time was up.. But don't get me wrong though, she does have a bangable body ( average body type with non slim waist, decent tits and attractive legs, especially when viewed from behind while she's standing up), but I am more into the younger type, but overall she's not a bad choice if your're into some MILF type experience, just don't expect seeing the same face in the Ad pics with a young body...

Recent Ratings
Gtpsyclone   4-4-2023 07:36  Acceptance  +1   I had a decent time with her but She is not magnum approved
kalvinhobbs   6-3-2023 23:22  Karma  +3   
gg1234   6-3-2023 03:15  Karma  +3   
mandfbayarea   6-3-2023 03:14  Acceptance  +1