Body: Mimi 4/5 Aunaun 2/5
Height:  Mimi 160cm Aunaun 155 cm
Skill: Both 5/5
Service: Both 5/5
GFE: Mimi 2/5 Aunaun 3/5
PSE: Both 5/5
Price & Session Length: 6500 THB + 1000 tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: YES!

I had an early ride to my flight so I skipped doing anything in HCMC. Left for the airport @ 8 got to BKK about 12. Checked into the Hyatt and arranged a double at Doki Doki. Checked who was available and chose Mimi. They told me she would work with Aunaun so I got her as the double. Walked over @ 5 and checked in. Mimi and Aunaun stepped out of the back. Both late 30s, Mimi was cute and had a good body. Aunaun was plump and not as cute. They took me up to the room, and we all got undressed. They both started washing me and paid special attention to my ass and as the theme of this trip has now become, Mimi checked to see how big I was compared to her arm. Not quite as big as her arm but she was close. Mimi started jacking my dick while Aunaun fed me her tits. Then they started the nuru slide, one on each side. I got the main attraction for Doki Doki then, Aunaun started rimming me. She really went at it for a good five minutes while Mimi rubbed her tits on my back. Flipped over and Mimi started a BBBJ while Aunaun took my fingers and put them in her pussy. Mimi increased her depth and started massaging my prostate and into Mimi's mouth.

Then we rinsed off and moved to the bed for round 2. Aunaun started licking my balls and Mimi licked my nipples. then Aunaun sucked me hard and put on a condom. Mimi played with my balls while Aunaun fucked me deep. I wasn't going to come that way so Mimi went back to her BBBJ/ prostate massage combo and into her mouth again.

After dinner, I decided to check out Nana Plaza. There I met Ja.

Date & Time of Session:  8 pm - February 24, 2023
Names: Ja
Nationality: Thai
Language: Thai little English
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 152 cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 3000 THB short time + lady's drink & bar fine 1000 THB
Repeat: Yes

I was watching the show and noticed a girl with an owl tattoo that might be the prettiest SW I have ever seen. I tried to get the waitress' attention but couldn't. The girl next to Ja saw me trying and gestured if I wanted her but I pointed to Ja and the girl told Ja to come to me. I bought her a lady's drink. I couldn't hear over the music so she just made the universal BJ gesture and I said yes faster than I have ever done anything in my life. She went back and changed into a tight LBD and we were off. A quick stop to get condoms and lube and then we got a short time hotel. I showered and she showered and I finally got to really see her body. Not an ounce of fat and perky nipples. I had to flick those and suck on them. She jacked me hard then put on the condom with her mouth and lubed up. We fucked a bit but I was still drained from Doki Doki. I asked if I could go down on her while I jacked off. She climbed on my face and I went to town. Tasting her and seeing her get off put me over the edge . We showered, walked back, exchanged lines and kissed goodnight.

Attached Photos from their websites:

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Wandering_sg   3-4-2023 11:16  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   8-3-2023 12:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   7-3-2023 15:25  Karma  +8   
anabikumi   7-3-2023 13:44  Karma  +4   A double play in a double header day!! I miss BKK
kalvinhobbs   6-3-2023 23:23  Karma  +4   
HKS77   6-3-2023 09:33  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   6-3-2023 08:38  Karma  +8   
obe   6-3-2023 08:29  Karma  +10   Thanks
Jjaa123   6-3-2023 06:48  Karma  +3