Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2019 17:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Best BBJ CIM RIM ever

Girl: Kiki
Price: 800
Repeat: Definitely
Time: 2:00 Today

Guys I must say, I had the most amazing cim rim ever so I had to rush to type this out while was fresh in my mind.

We get into the room and right away there is lfk I bend her over rip off her top and start molesting her from behind. She's instantly into It moaning and backing up into me.

I quickly get in the shower as she prepares the room.

Part I

I feel like a dog in heat with the weather out today, so I cut this pretty Quickly and asked for part II.

Part II

Onto the main event, and she starts giving me a cat bath up and down my back, hitting all the right spots. Eventually making it to lb, where she gives a tease lick on my scrotum and taint, softly licking all over before starting to devouring my ass. She licks inside and out, the sides back to the balls, tickling them with her hands. She alternates from scrotum back to ass, then starts drilling with her tongue in and out in and out. OMG I am in heaven. She doesn't stop, constantly going to town for at least 10-15 mins.

She finally asks me to flip and I do so gladly. I ask her with a smirk, can I film you. She looks at me slyly, ok sure. I then video tape her going to town on lb, I am in heaven again. She does it all, Dee-throat, cat licks, balls licking back to ass. She varies her pace her rhythm her style. I am lost and I feel my eyes roll into my head. She continues going to lb for at least 10 mins, never looking at the clock, never stopping to spit.

She finally looks at me after working on lb, and goes are you ready to come. She starts speeding up until I shoot to completion.

Small Talk

I ask her where the hell she learns to do that, she tells me she was taught by someone in dongguan . I ask her wow so you are a pro in China, she tells me no I just work at nail salon. She then laughs at me, you video taped me so I can never come back.

I tell her, no no, its for my own personal spank bank.

I compliment her several times, she tells me you can have me again I am here for 5 days.

BROs if you like what you see, go get it.

Recent Ratings
isaacdeweyliu   5-7-2019 15:14  Karma  +4   mind sharing her contact?that sounds amazing!
bobbybob   26-6-2019 17:06  Acceptance  +1   Awesome! Can you share her contact please?
zeebee   21-6-2019 02:14  Karma  +3   wow I missed this or I'd have definitely tried. I agree that this place was so so when I tried.
twelve98   18-6-2019 15:36  Karma  +4   nice. that place is a bit hit and miss
mchk   18-6-2019 14:48  Karma  +4   
shmnk   15-6-2019 04:46  Karma  +2   Nice! Can you share her contact?
Pf79i   15-6-2019 02:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, can you share her contact info?
batman108   15-6-2019 01:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   14-6-2019 23:07  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
JCloy   14-6-2019 20:05  Karma  +3   nice one !!! thanks!!
Jjackson   14-6-2019 19:08  Karma  +3   Amazing. Sounds like heaven.
jimbo141   14-6-2019 19:07  Karma  +3   Excellent! Can I get her contact please?