Face:  2.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000/1h (B2B)
Repeat: Yes

Went to Yu Spa again after a bit of a break to see what was around. I was greeted by a girl who called herself TT (heh) who seemed very cheerful and upbeat. There was a lot of joking back and forth and she leads me to the room and asks me to strip. I go to shower and was quite surprised when she hopped in with me (usually shower solo here). She was very attentive with cleaning me up and while her face was nothing to write home about (not terrible, just pretty average), she had a great body. After stepping out, she's having some fun playing with my LB before we even get started, so I'm already quite hard when she indicates me to get on the massage bed.

Part I was a strong, relaxing experience. She has strong hands and really went to work on squeezing those knots out. She occasionally brushes against my balls and already excited LB (which was almost tortuous) and really kept the excitement up. After a bit, I feel the liquid/gel on my back and she starts sliding up and down, still with one hand on my balls and LB. She didn't have too much of the fake moans but a lot of heavy breathing in my ear kept me getting more and more excited.

When the flip came, I was already raring to go. However, this demoness was a big fan of taking it slow and teasing the hell out of me. I didn't know it was possible to get harder than I was but somehow TT made it happen. The whole time, she's very cheerful and giving me lots of LFK while sliding up and down my body. I point at her mouth and my LB and she smiles and gets to work with a BBBJ. It was quite good though she spent a lot of time mostly around the tip rather than going any deeper. I play with her LS a bit and she seems to be getting wet and excited. Meanwhile, I was already at that stage since the beginning. She did try to upsell me to the FS ($1600) but I didn't really want to do so and she didn't push too hard.

Towards the end, she gets to work with the HJ while giving lots of LFK. I'm pretty much comatose at this point for pleasure and explode everywhere with little encouragement. She helps clean me up, still cheerful and joking and then gets into the shower with me and helps me wash up.

Great experience this time, don't think she's in HK for long so give her a shot (heh) if you she's around.

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   6-6-2019 17:57  Acceptance  +3   They have some skills there... No stunners, but pretty efficient.
viking0812   6-6-2019 12:13  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   6-6-2019 12:09  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Nitrorider   6-6-2019 10:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent post, thanks for information!