Nationality & Language: Filippina
Face: 4/5   
Body: 4/5 - trim
Skill: 4/5 - good massage weak, HJ great
Service: 4/5 -
GFE: 10/5 - see below
Price & Session Length: Peso 2k / 2 hours +
WIR? definitely. Wish she were free for LTT

Jetlag. Need some relief before turning in. I reply to another WeChat ad because I like her face and photos. Looks like a pleasant person and independent. There's a few small communication problems but she finally turns up, very petite, very pretty but a bit more MILFy than expected.. She's not wearing anything slutty. Just jeans and a black top. Could be any girl on the street. I ask about extra service. She says only HJ. Yesterday was starting off better. She also doesn't want to take her clothes off.
Despite the inauspicious start, we do start chatting while she works and her massage is above average. She's had training. We're getting on better now and laughing quite a lot. It almost feels like an above board veggie massage except that we're flirting. Even after the flip, she covers me with the towel although she can see that I have a raging twitching boner and she's laughing. But she won't touch it yet. I'm allowed to put my arm around her as she sits to one side. When she swaps side, she sits with her back to me inside my arm. I can caress her more. She likes it. My hands on her back, at the nape of her neck. I ask if I can touch her breasts. That's allowed too and as my hands wander south and start rubbing her pussy through her jeans, there's no resistance. She falls back into my arms and we lie there stroking one another. Light kisses turning to DFK. She's conflicted because she'd set herself boundries but she's enjoying the affection and intimacy as much as I am. She needs it desperately too. No, no, just handjob, she keeps saying, but she wants more. She just won't let herself. By this time my hand is down her jeans and her pussy is sopping wet. I almost have her jeans and panties off. I try to persuade her to stay. There's more to had here if we work on it. But it turns out she is at an agency. She has to go back after the job is done and she's not allowed to leave if not for a customer. I can't even buy her out for LT. 4 hours max. She desperately wants to let go but won't let herself. There's so much more behind a massage and a happyend than immediately imaginable. We lie there flushed, like two lovers. There's nowhere else to go but to complete the happy end. We part and I wish I could have met her under different circumstances.

Recent Ratings
Puto   5-9-2018 00:27  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   30-6-2018 22:22  Karma  +3   
batman108   30-6-2018 13:32  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   30-6-2018 12:06  Karma  +8   nice!
blast77   30-6-2018 08:27  Karma  +8   Excellent
adrenal   30-6-2018 01:33  Karma  +6   Romance novel