Body: 3/5, but see below.
Nationality: Originally Mainland, Hubei
Massage: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: No
Cost: 638
Return: Yes, but others also

I arrived at 12:15, soon after their noon opening. There were a few ladies already     available, and I was encouraged to try a new girl number 62. She really was new, I    think less than a  week. She had been working in a ladies sauna in Causeway Bay, as I remember, and she gave above average massage even for this place, where the  massage is always good. She's pleasant looking, a bit short and stocky figure with      strong shoulders.

After dry massage, oil massage with pants off, arousal of LB from behind, the turn    over, and then the surprise. Without my saying anything, she took off her top and    bra and presented a pair of young, perfect B+ cups for my enjoyment. While I was mindlessly fondling them and trying to insert a finger in LS, she nibbled my nipples and pumped me dry. It was very nice but over too soon.

I just got a finger tip in LS, but like the tits, felt very young and healthy. Not wet, but pleasantly, naturally moist. She was enjoying herself but not wild.

I asked her age, and got the usual "guess" answer. I guessed 21, and she had a     good laugh and said "Noooo". So I guessed again, "not 21, so 20?". Then she          cracked up and I never did get a real answer.

Anyway, fun time for both of us.

A note on the cost at Pudong. Massage for 90 minutes is 538. Massage with HE is    638. They will usually ask if they don't know you, whether you want the HE. I know of at least two who do massage only.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   23-9-2019 11:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
SlenderGent   21-9-2019 21:04  Karma  +3   Nice outline. Thank you
hotjac   21-9-2019 20:45  Karma  +3   Good info - thanks for sharing