Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5

Price & Session Length:  1100 + tip
Repeat: Yes

Plenty of report on Emma and wanted to back them up with my own.  Was expecting something special after reading all the reports and when Emma came in, I thought......well not what I was expecting.  Showered alone, no towel available which was not a good start - Emma went out to grab a towel and I dried up to then lay down on the massage table.  Part 1 - Not too back, decent strength and I thought even if its okay, still got a decent massage out of it.  Took away the towel and the gel - cold gel was used and she slid up and down all over my back.  Still had not seen her yet but here comes the flip.  She has a great body, great tits and figure.  She may not be in her early 20's anymore but she has a figure better than most.  Couldn't stop grabbing those tits and when she decided to play with LB, got in a 69 position and I finger banged her LS to moans of pleasure.  This lasted a good 10 minutes of so before the dental dams came out and a thorough devouring of LB took place.  Great rhythm, great suction and just pure pleasure and enjoyment.  I got on my knees as she pumped away with her hands until I all over her gorgeous tits.  Went to shower, and she insisted on helping me wash, playing with LB again and having me wash her entire body - a real GFE and one I must repeat.  

Started off thinking it was okay, left thinking OMG what a lovely girl.

Recent Ratings
XCalibur   13-11-2019 22:23  Acceptance  +2   Yeap she's a gem isn't she. Guilty of one of the previous reports here
mchk   6-11-2019 16:23  Karma  +3   shes a good one
Thedarklord   4-11-2019 12:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   3-11-2019 22:34  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Otto12345   2-11-2019 19:54  Karma  +3   
Coffeee   1-11-2019 03:46  Karma  +5   Good punt, nice report!