Date & Time of Session: Yesterday
Name:  TR Kibby
Link: http://go141.com/en/A52215-TST-HoneyGirls-TRKibby.html
Agent: 5/5
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (bolt ons)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (refused CIM, but still gave great service)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $800 for 45 min
Repeat: Maybe. Great experience, but seems that TR stable of girls has truly star performers, which sounds better than this TBH.

I've been punting primarily at KH walk ups and at 37D, and lately have been airing my grievances. 37D has had a long patch where all the girls were old hags, and although lately it has improved, I am not confident to spend my money there as I'd prefer spring chickens.

KH definitely has a lot of cute Mainlanders, but its always a hit or miss as they often demand more money for specific services (like BBBJ). Many times, there is a terrible service attitude hiding behind that cute face.

I'm not ready yet to shell out $1K+ on a single punt, and I've read a lot of very good things about agent TR and his stable - mainly the ease of booking, consistency in quality of service and in the quality of the girl. I decided to give it a try with a friend.

My Chinese is not good, and I can confirm that the agent is friendly and helpful. This was a hassle-free experience. My first choice was not available, and he recommended Kibby instead. I was apprehensive that he was just pushing an unpopular girl onto me, but I decided to take a gamble against my instinct as I have personally not ever read a bad review about the TR girls.

Upon arriving, she was very friendly. Kibby does not speak very good English, but she was still very friendly. We showered together, where she gave me a WBBBJ, and lots of DFK and is just generally very attentive. Got on to bed, had a cat bath, another BBBJ, and various positions. After    my creme fraiche, we laid there until the agent called. I was genuinely impressed with the attitude and skill of execution all performed by a hot-ass young girl in a clean hotel room instead of by an old hag in a dirty, rundown, love motel/141 apartment. The experience was more akin to picking up a fine uni student from Lan Kwai Fong rather than punting some auntie. It was my first hotel experience, and I felt like the clouds opened up, with a ray of sunlight beaming down on me while heavenly music played.

Thread Subject: Second HG session
Date & Time of Session: Today
Name:  TR Crystaline
Link: http://go141.com/en/A52131-TST-HoneyGirls-Crystaline.html
Agent: 5/5
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (natural boobs, fit body)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5 (CIM, DATY, fingering)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5 (freaky)
Price & Session Length: $800 for 45 min + $100 tip
Repeat: Probably

A bit generous to say, but I will say this is the best session I've ever had. Unfortunately, she's probably gone by the time someone reads this as today is her last day, and she mentions that she leaves tonight.

She's very cute IRL, and her service was outstanding. Another bro has done a report on her (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1), and she is indeed superb.

I find that a lot of girls shy away from CIM, DATY, fingering, and DFK, but she did not. I'm not sure if she was a professional faking everything, but she really seems to enjoy it.

Bros, if you have not tried TR, please ring him up and give it a try, you will not be disappointed. I think all things considered, this is a very good bargain as the pricing is on the lower end for hotel girls, but as others have mentioned the quality is not only very good, but extremely consistent. I think this is actually good value for money considering lately I've been getting like one good session for every 3 walk up visits.

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   8-5-2017 22:48  Acceptance  +1   
joey88   3-5-2017 18:08  Karma  +4   Thanks
porkchops   2-5-2017 15:32  Karma  +4   Thanks!
babyrolla   2-5-2017 09:03  Karma  +2   Welcome to a whole new punting world. My break from walk up to HGs came early last year. It was so great that like you, ...
JJJ37   2-5-2017 02:59  Karma  +4