Post at 4-5-2023 00:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ruby - Local HK PTGF

Date & Time of Session:  8 February 2023
Name:  Ruby
Link: Twitter
Agent: The agent goes by the name of Zita, who then assigned K K baby to me
Nationality & Language: Local Hong Konger - Cantonese
Face:  5/10 - great looks, until they smile and you realise their teeth are in very poor health
Body: 7/10 - athletic body, and is a bit tanned - so she probably does a lot of outdoor sports
Height: Probably 155cm?
Skill: 5/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  3000 / 1 shot
Repeat: Not at all

So for those who have read my previous review on K K Baby, I was actually quite put off by the Telegram group. Yes, it is easy to get girls there, and most likely you won't be scammed (as it is so expensive, they're better off keeping you as a client rather than trying to make a couple of hundred dollars off you). However, all the girls there are most likely being a PTGF (part time girlfriend) temporarily just for the money, and they most likely also have another job, where you are just meeting them during their lunch hour or just after work before they go to their next job.

Not to give up, though, I tried to look for another PTGF on twitter. And this time, I really made sure to verify a lot of things (or so I thought). I asked for pictures, I asked for voice recordings etc. Then afterwards I mustered up the courage to ask Zita out. The day arrived without any drama, but she immediately told me that I can contact her on a different number if I'd like to find her again - making me realise that Zita was actually just an agent (and Ruby looked really different from the pictures anyway). So then I went through the same routine as K K Baby: shower, a bit of kissing with tongue, then immediately out to the bed where she gave sucked me a few times, then put on a condom and started riding me. After a while, she told me to be on top, and kept on asking me to fuck her faster. Until I had to shoot my load. She then just took a quick shower, gave me a peck on the cheek, put her clothes on and left.

The feeling was very similar to K K Baby. It seems like they have a script. Its because when they advertise their services, they say things like "3000 for the full package", where it would include things like showering, blowjobs, deep french kissing, and fucking in different positions. Strictly speaking, she did everything that was advertised, but its a bit like going to a fancy restaurant and paying for truffle fries, then finding out that there is only one small slice of truffle on top of your fries. Technically they aren't lying, but you just know they semi-conned you.

However, the good thing is that through Twitter, I managed to discover another part of punting which doesn't actually involve sexual intercourse. I met two S&M mistresses and have had a couple of experiences with them. If I'm allowed to, I'll write about my experience in another post later

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   16-5-2023 07:56  Acceptance  +1   
billybob666   6-5-2023 01:21  Karma  +3   Please do write about the S&M experiences!
slickric423   6-5-2023 00:42  Karma  +4   
momozzz   5-5-2023 16:43  Karma  +4   Love the truffle comparison. LOL
HK_Legend   4-5-2023 23:07  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   4-5-2023 17:03  Karma  +6   
HKGPeter   4-5-2023 15:27  Karma  +3   Thank you.
DrDecimate   4-5-2023 14:02  Karma  +2   Yea, have similar experience with some of the PTGF.
Oneintwenty   4-5-2023 11:54  Acceptance  +1   Interesting report!
big18jj   4-5-2023 07:09  Karma  +3   Waiting for the next chapter
JackTheBat   4-5-2023 00:50  Karma  +10