Subject: Best foreigner-friendly walk ups?
jazzonmyhands
Nookie Newbie

UID 279909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2021 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Best foreigner-friendly walk ups?

I'm a brown guy from Canada, fairly light-skinned, Canadian accent, and I don't speak a word of Chinese.

I haven't been to a walkup before and was looking for recommendations of some foreigner-friendly places. Anyone got some suggestions? Feel free to suggest specific girls too (especially if they allow CIM )

Cheers.
hklegend
Lustful Lord

UID 253119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 755
Posts 76
Karma 749
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2021 17:33  Profile P.M. 
All walk-ups are generally foreigner friendly, it's upto the individual provider to accept/ reject. Brown guys may have some issue with acceptance sometimes but there are plenty of fish to catch so you should be fine. Fuji in causeway bay is a reliable and popular walk up.  I haven't done walk-ups for a very long time now, so other bros can share details on current talent in the walk-up scene. Please do read the walk-up section for info. Happy punting.
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2021 10:30  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #1 jazzonmyhands's post

Might I suggest Crystal from Phoenix

Crystal - Causeway Bay
Beautifully toned body, very hospitable, I usually recommend her to people who want to start punting
https://go141.com/en/A23364-CB-M ... =Search%5Bregion%5D

Siu Siu - Causeway Bay
Skilled BJ’s (Beware the bareback)
https://go141.com/en/A23328-CB-1 ... =Search%5Bregion%5D

Dreamy - Jordan
Wet sloppiest BJ’s around, body and tits of the gods (unfortunately butterfaced)
66 Parkes street (5/F Rm B4)

Being brown skin myself, I would highly recommend these 3 lovely ladies. If you able to enjoy MILF type ladies then you are in for a treat

- they are highly hospitable and will make you feel comfortable AF
- Long skilled BJ’s, CIM available
- All 3 can communicate in English on some level
- All 3 will have no qualms servicing brown skinned guys

Good luck and have fun punting brother

Recent Ratings
lostmojo   13-12-2021 19:36  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
HK_Legend   5-12-2021 11:46  Acceptance  +3   
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2021 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Don't take it personally. WG get rejected every time they open the door. Older people also get rejected, WG just won't open the door. Some agents advertise in English on telegram so I assume they are foreigner friendly too.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   5-12-2021 12:20  Acceptance  +3   
forceholy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 255532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 56
Karma 442
Acceptance 124
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2019
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2021 14:16  Profile P.M. 
I, too, am a brown guy. When I used to visit the walk-ups in HK, most girls would be willing to work with you.

The only girls I ever had trouble with were the ones that worked in the King Hing Building, for some reason.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2021 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jazzonmyhands's post

Relax.
My Chinese vocabulary is probably not big relative to your ...but I have lived (and survived!) in HK for DECADES...so the guy that should feel unsecured here is ME, not you!

Comments above are spot on.

There are 2 very reliable easy places on HK Island, already flagged here, I would recommend:

Causeway Bay, Phoenix
https://go141.com/en/region-20-b ... -Phoenix-Apt.-.html

Sheung Wang, Hing Loong
https://go141.com/en/region-17-b ... g-Loong-Bldg.-.html

My favorites are:
BO BO (Phoenix, 5F, A2) who does not speak a word (ok maybe more now ) one of English,
but is equipped with a VOICE-TO-TEXT translating APP  (in fact, several have some of those, even to translate and reply to SMS).
https://go141.com/en/B43838-CB-Massage-BOBO.html

Jasmine (Hing Loong, 5F, B2...offline today) who reads and speaks enough English (and is a star) to have some conversation.

At Hing Loong, Lily is very good too.
https://go141.com/en/A25226-SW-Massage-MalaysiaLily.html

I think Lily is a GOOD START for a "beginner"
as her pictures are not blurred (Jasmine's pictures are blurred...to try to stay low profile when out) so what you see is what you get
and her English is good.
Lily is funny, her room very well equipped and very tidy (tops ladies are) and... very good at creating videos  (good taste for music).
If you like Lily 10F, then next time you can go down to 5F

About the risk of the girl playing "busy",  it boils more to your general appearance (how you are dressed) than skin.

Done, I was about to pack when the WG asked me to stay few more minutes (so her sign on the door could still be "LEASE WAIT")
because she did not like at all the guys in the corridor, and did not want with me walking out so quickly.
Sign would have to become "WELCOME" and she would have to welcome one of them in her room.
The same happened with several WG.

In the Phoenix lift in july just before 12pm, with one of the 5F ladies (going to work),
it was obviously a decent dress code and being polite to her that made the difference,
and then fun - teasing SMS after that got her to accept to go OVERNIGHT with me ...while it is not common (it is indicated no on her page) for her.

Anyway, in those 2 buildings, I don't think you would face any real disappointment.

If you show up between 2pm and 4pm, especially wednesday, it is more quiet.

Hing Loong starts EARLIER (some are often booked before 11am...and there were clearly foreigners around)
Phoenix 5F generally starts around 12pm.

Have fun.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 5-12-2021 12:25 ]
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021