Karma 264
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2018 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SYD] JAV Emiri Nanahara @ Ginza Club

I think Emiri's first JAV is out so what you see is very much what you get. In person her skin is smooth and has a bounce to it (very much an early 20s feel), i would say that her body is fuller but absolutely well proportioned.

The Stats
Face 4/5
Body 4/5
GFE 6/5 (more on that below)
PSE 2/5 (while fucking more on that below but a 6/5 on BBBJ skills)
Repeat Yes

So i was unfortunate last month as i was in HK when Emiri was with the infamous JAV agent but as i was only there for 2 days, i wasnt able to get a suitable time for a rendevous (also missed out on Yuu...).

As luck has it, i had my chance in Sydney.

Have been to Ginza Club before and booking was smooth as usual. She is popular though (as you can imagine with all the JAV watching community...) so if you would like a session, get in early - the Ginza roster is published at around 7PM each night for the day after.

Turned up, paid and went upstairs. Locals will know that Ginza has themed rooms, the one i had has a round bed with a replica Michaelangelo painting on the ceiling - this part of Ginza is hard to beat as it adds variety.

Emiri greeted me at the door in a maid costume (hot) and lace red panties. The Japanese GFE started here and i genuinely felt like i was going home to a girl who was ready to please. Made small talk with my limited Japanese and she undressed me. Shower is the usual and her BBBj was average here. However it was when we got out and onto the bed that she really shined. Instead of just letting the lady do the pampering i actually spent a good 10 mins working her up - she loves DATY and loves attention on her awesome boobs - i found out that if you work her up, you get rewarded with non-stop 15 mins of continuous BBBJ (the works - shaft, balls, the suction...) - the title of her JAV has blowjob queen on it... cap on and she rode me for a bit but aftrr that BBBJ she was quite tired so decided to switch... mish, legs over shoulder, doggie, spooning and a few others. Those who have tried Japanese will know that the moaning is phenomenal, and i had my fantasy checked off with the constant "iku" and "kimojii" escaping her soft lips. The DFK was constant (total GFE) and she combined it with the grabbing of the pillows and bed sheets to give me a full on JAV experience. after about 20 mins. We madr small talk for a while and she told me a bit about her HK experience in her limited English and my limited Japanese.

The bonus on leaving was that she gave me a squeeze on my bum and told me to visit again which i thought was a nice touch.

For the money, you would be silly not to give it a try. She is here for two weeks.

[ Last edited by  123bt at 4-12-2018 16:16 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-12-2018 15:36  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
lefeu   8-12-2018 09:32  Karma  +6   
batman108   5-12-2018 09:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   4-12-2018 23:03  Karma  +10   BJ-tastic
different_taste   4-12-2018 20:57  Acceptance  +1   
adrenal   4-12-2018 18:27  Karma  +6   nice punt. damage?
kenbond
Nookie Newbie

UID 13300
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 81
Karma 86
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2018 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report!

How does her rate at Ginza compare to her HK rate?

I have noticed that some of these JAV girls also tour Australia as they tour Asia. So Sydney would be an alternative location besides HK and Tokyo.

Although I wonder what is the rate in Tokyo. I heard that it's not necessarily cheaper in home Japan, because on a tour abroad, they would have a stable of clients daily and they can bring their price down for more volume. In Japan, it would be a one-by-one booking so they could charge higher. I have not confirmed this myself, am expecting to be able to do it soon.

Thanks in advance..

Recent Ratings
dirk69   24-12-2018 05:43  Acceptance  +3   If I recall, the HK rate was something like 8000 HKD + tips, so you're probably even better off with flight to SYD!
Phaychay   6-12-2018 02:14  Acceptance  +4   Her rate in Ginza is $350 AUD per hour, multiple shots.