Acceptance 791
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-3-2020
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2021 08:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nature Massage on Siem Reap - Info

People, I came across the below review and some others from ISG forum while am planning to visit Cambodia for ST. Has anyone been here?
(Reports say girls are usually 7 or 8 /10, and FS is 50 USD)

Report as below --
Nature Massage on Sok San Rd
Date & Time of Session: Jan 2019.

Location: Nature Massage, Sok San Rd, Krong Siem Reap, In front of Red Piano Sok San.

Name: Don't remember.

Nationality & Language: Khmer.

Face: 4/5.

Body: 4/5.

Skill: 3. 5/5.

Service: 3/5.

GFE: 4/5.

PSE: 3/5.

Price & Session Length: US $4 for foot massage, US $5 for Body massage, US $50 for FS / BBBJ / CIM.

Repeat: If I can yes.

It was my last day of the 5 day trip in Siem Reap, I have been several massage place without any additional services.

The day before I went to this massage place where I knew there will be at least HJ, message was at US $5 and it was bad, she immediately try to up sell.

She even tried to bring in a younger model which I would have been glad to take on but she was asking US $30 for HJ so I passed on the cute young one.

In the end I settled for a US $7 HJ. I would not recommend that and didn't want to make a dedicated thread of such encounter.

OK back to nature massage, I had sometime time to spend before heading out to the airport, saw this place (nature massage), it looks upper class.

I thought why not get a foot massage before leaving.

I was the only customer, the lady I got was not so good looking but I didn't care since I came for a foot massage.

After 20 minutes, she excuses herself and asked if another girl can take over, sure why not.

She was prettier and a bit shy. I was in my boxer with a towel around me.

At some point she even re adjust the towel to cover my groin area properly.

After maybe 10-15 minutes, she asked me if I want a body message in a private room for US $5. I said sure after the foot massage, she said we can go now and finish the foot massage inside. Ok sure.

I don't recall if she finished the foot massage or not. Not long after she started the body massage she asked me if I wanted special massage, I asked what kind.

She offered FS at US $70, I said US $40 with BBBJ, she counter US $50 added she usually doesn't offer BBBJ and this is her first. Sure. I accepted US $50.

I didn't have the exact change (I didn't prepare for FS) but yeah ALWAYS BE PREPARE and have small bills in Cambodia.

Anyway I gave her my only US $100 bill, she went to make change and buy a condom.

She returned with the change and asked me to wash off.

Turn off the light! It was really dark there.

Her BBBJ was pretty good, wet and deep.

After while she mount me in CG keeping her dress, her pussy felt pretty good.

She grind me a while before LB sorta give up, she got off, took off the condom to suck me again.

I face fuck her a little bit before cumming, she took most of my load before spitting it out.

After the deed, she lay down next to me like a GF, we stayed there a little.

She gave me 10 more minutes of body massage.

I got dress, left and paid outside the remaining US $9 for the massages.

It was a really unusual punt.

I would like to repeat but I know it is unlikely.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   10-4-2022 14:34  Acceptance  +5   
boscitc   1-1-2022 12:48  Acceptance  +5   Been awhile. I liked Khmer girls.