Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2023 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul] King Anma

King Anma

Airport bus #6009 to Gangnam station, then walk to King Anma. There are several anmas near Gangnam station. Not sure why I decided to try this one, big mistake.

The door is guarded by one guy. He paged me in after I said anma. I am Chinese and can’t speak any Korean. The receptionist speaks minimum English. Ask me if I am from Hongkong or Singapore. This anma is one-on-one style. Can’t pick the girl and no menu offered. 1 shot 260000+20000 foreigner surcharge. Pay the receptionist and wait sitting on lobby couch. Interior is new, nice and clean. After 5 minutes, took me to 2nd floor. Walked down the hallway to one room. The girl is waiting in her room.

Name: couldn’t understand
Face: 7.0 plastic face
Body: 7.0 165cm, slim, enhanced C cup feel natural, loose skins around waist
Skill: 8.5 Nuru, body slide, BBBJ are good
Attitude:  8.5 no English
Repeat: NO, unless you like waterbed service

Starts with waterbed shower, aqua gel slide on both sides, camel slides, the shower routine is very professional I would say. Finish shower and move back to bed. Starts with slow BBBJ which is not bad. After 5 minutes doorbell rings. A masked girl comes in to do rim work, main girl sucks nipple and does hj for next 5 minutes. This is the highlight of this tour. Masked girl left and main girl continued to get the job done. Offered a drink from refrigerator in the room and got some rest. The girl speaks 0 English. Very difficult to talk through translator APP. Receptionist led me out after time is up. Didn’t see resting area or other facilities. Saw very attractive girl on my way out. Looks like there are high quality girls here, but not for non-Korean, I guess.

Recent Ratings
Burton6999   30-5-2023 01:40  Acceptance  +1   
Azninvzn   29-5-2023 23:44  Karma  +2