Face: 7/10 quite a bit of acne
Body 8/10 Could see her abs; bolt-ons, a few tats
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10                    
GFE : 7/10
PSE : 8/10
Price & Session Length:  $800 /45mins Massage + FS
Repeat: Probably not

I was in WC on Sunday night and decided to drop by to see what all the fuss was about with Anna. This was around 11pm and I didn't intend to punt, but wanted to see. Walked to the place and caught mamasan throwing trash away so I walked in with her (otherwise, you have to ring the bell; walk-ins are ok). To my surprise, mamasan couldn't speak a lick of English. We tried communicating for a few minutes all the while there was a room right next to the cashier with the door open. There was a WG playing with her phone. From my view, not MCOT (darker skin, not very pretty, small eyes). After a few mins of miscommunication, MMS leaves the front desk and grabs another WG who turns out to be Anna. Like the other bros said, she has quite a bit of acne on her face, but everything else matches. She could speak some English, enough to get a booking for the next day. So we booked it and I went on my merry way.

Called in to confirm my booking 15 minutes before I arrived. Again, mamasan can't speak English so I said 1 in canto and a couple of "ok ok ok" later we're off. Arrived on time, but Anna was still busy with another customer. MMS puts me in a room right by the entrance and tells me I can shower first in a restroom OUTSIDE of the room. I basically have to walk out in the hallway naked...ALRIGHTTTT. Just as I about to walk out with my dick hanging out, Anna walks my way with a customer so I quickly jetted back into the room (just to be discrete for the punter's sake). Once she sent him off, she came into my room and told me to take a shower so I did...alone. Walked out naked with the towel in my hand (because who doesn't) Got done with the shower then she comes back and tells us to move to her room (they were cleaning it up). Got there and made small chat. Confirmed the $800 for 45 mins (other bros did $1000 for an hour...I think 45 mins is enough since her massage sucks more on that later). She takes off her clothes and approaches me as I'm standing by her bed and grabs LB. I shave (even my asshole) so as she was wandering her hands around, she was shocked to feel it all shaved. To her surprise, she asked, "No hair?" "Correct, no hair...ready for you to suck me dry." *giggles* I'm not sure if she completely understood what I just said, but her actions would affirm it later.

She asks me to wait while she takes a shower in a bathroom connected to her room. I'm sitting on the bed waiting for her with my legs wide open. As she enters the room, she comes straight to me and I suck on her pointy nipples and lick those bolt-ons. I don't know if I can call them C's...maybe big B's, but they are proportioned well with her body. Then her hand makes its way down to LB and she starts caressing him. After a minute or so, I lay down as to signal her to start the fun. She starts with a little DATY then makes her way to my balls. After a few minutes, she puts some KY (?) in her mouth and continues sucking my balls. Then she goes down dirty and hits a hole in one with my asshole. It was kinda hard to reach so she put a rolled up towel under me to give her better entrance. She went at it for about a good 10 minutes. Then, she got on top of me and we 69. She sucks on LB while it's my turn to rim her. While I was at it, I took a peek at her LS and I must say, it looks pretty down there. No extra meat hanging off or anything...just a clean pussy and so, I couldn't resist and went to town. Unfortunately, this only lasted a few minutes because I was about to blow so I stopped her and on came the dom.

We started in CG then like a 45 degree mish onto standing doggy then regular mish. All this for about 10 minutes. I knew I didn't want to blow my load in the dom so I told her to BBBJ to which she happily obliged. She sucked me off in 69 position and before I knew it, I everything in her mouth. She was a great player as she continued to suck me dry for every drop of cum. Like, I'm not kidding. I usually have extra cum after I blow a load and after she was done sucking, nothing came out. That's how good she was.

Anyway, she got up and went to wash herself and her mouth. This is when it got kinda awkward. About 5 minutes had passed and I'm just laying on the bed waiting for her. She gives me no invitation or anything to join her so I waited. Finally, I peeked inside the bathroom and then she says, "Come wash." Yikes. So I did. Other bros said there wasn't any Listerine well, there was some for me suckers! After drilling her asshole, I had to pour a cup full into my mouth. I thought we were done after this, but to my surprise she said she wanted to give me a massage. I almost said no to it due to the other reports, but I said WTF...let's give it a go.

Boy oh boy. I should've listened. Her massage really does suck. I mean, she said it to me herself..TWICE. I eventually let her massage me mainly because she was also rubbing her LS all over my back. She tried a few different positions of massaging, but my favorite was when she got off of me and stood in front of me while I was laying down on my stomach. She purposely put her LS right in front of me and as she massaged, she playful pumped it as if she was face fucking me. I blew into her LS every now and then, but if I wasn't so tired from round 1 I would've ate her out from that position and I'm pretty sure she would've obliged. I continue to roll with her weak massage, but do appreciate her attempts to try to make it somewhat interesting because she was actually quite flirty during this time through her actions. She also tickled me and slapped my ass a few times while playing with it.

After all was said and done, she laid beside me and played with her phone. She showed me some pics of her from a few years back and asked me if she looked prettier then or now. She also showed me some of her texts with her friends and it's confirmed, she is Viet indeed (sometimes they are Thai just saying they're other Asian races). I took the opportunity to caress her tits and went down for LS, but damn was she dry. Anna didn't seem to give a care in the world...kinda like a GF.

We finally call it quits. As I was getting dressed, I asked if she had an instagram, but she said she didn't. Said she only had WeChat, but I didn't feel like giving out my number so I didn't ask for hers (although I'm sure she would've given it to me). Went out the room to see MMS sleeping on the couch. Walked over and playfully tapped her. Paid and walked out.

In conclusion, I honestly felt like this place is more like a glorified walk-up then an actual spa. The place is easy to find; room was tiny (tinier than most walkups!), price was ok. Was she hot? I don't think so, but she wasn't ugly either. If you want a longer "walk-up" experience then this place is perfect as far as getting your bang for the buck. Just think about it: an avg walk up costs $600 for 30 mins or less. For an extra $200, you can have Anna for 45 mins (most likely longer like me) and you know what she provides. Most walk-up girls don't do half the things Anna does. So give her a try. As for me, I think I'm gonna move on to the next.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   21-9-2020 23:40  Karma  +6   thanks
astinawh   17-9-2020 22:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent I think Anna is the most hot girl after Nana left, but so sad that she left today too.
voddoddo   17-9-2020 20:51  Acceptance  +1   the only damn thing about this place is the bath room window without any cover, the neighbor can see me naked
MaxReal   17-9-2020 20:15  Acceptance  +1   Can you pm contact?
whodis   15-9-2020 19:06  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   15-9-2020 17:46  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
trust_00   15-9-2020 15:27  Karma  +4   Nice one, shes like a sex puppet
anabikumi   15-9-2020 11:59  Karma  +2   Great Feedback and Review
maltodextrin   15-9-2020 00:04  Karma  +4   Fun read
Skepti10   14-9-2020 20:13  Karma  +4   Excellent
zebra   14-9-2020 19:19  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
lively192   14-9-2020 19:08  Karma  +4   
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 charliebrown's post

@astinawh is she gone already? That was quick!
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 17:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 charliebrown's post

Yeah she's gone. I spoke to her Mamasan, confirmed it.
astinawh
Nookie Newbie

UID 13914
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 21
Karma 31
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 charliebrown's post

Yes, so sad when i decide to book her on last Thursday, the Agent replied that she just left. I asked why she left so suddenly, the

agent said she also not understand.