Nationality: Philippines
Language: English
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage skill: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: 600 PHP entrance fee / 3500 PHP for the girl (that’s ca. €69 in total)
Repeat: Maybe

My time in Manila ended with a bang - three different bangs actually. Each different. All excellent and highly satisfying. I still can’t believe my luck, but maybe luck has nothing to do with it. Maybe it’s me, my character and my determination to make the most of these opportunities that life has been offering me. I’m going to recount these in reverse order and it will become clear why.
My final afternoon in Manila. After lunch it’s hot and there is not an awful lot to see in Quezon City so the best thing to do is to get some relaxation and Heart of Siam Spa is convenient to stop by. The place is frankly rather dingy compared to Kremlin and a couple of other spas I’ve been to but the house fee is only 600 PHP. There are only three girls on offer. One is chubby, one looks too innocently young but the third is kind of pretty, tall for the Philippines (about 5’6“) and well proportioned. The rooms upstairs are just cubicles with a curtain for a door and a massage table. The showers are more basic than in a youth hostel. So far, not too good but I’ve started, so I’ll finish.
Back in the room, the girl comes in, now changed in to a sexy negligée type of thing with some cleavage. I ask her name but frankly I can’t be sure. The spa advertises on Manilatonight dot com with its line-up but I can’t really recognize the girl. I thought she said Kareese or something similar, but there is only a Carmilla, whose pic, despite similar tattoos, looks very different. Maybe I got a new girl who was only temping that afternoon but it turned out for the best.
The massage is actually pretty strong and good, first dry, then with some oil and it works out some of the kinks I have (of the physical kind at least). Plenty of ball brushing while on the legs and it is all very professional. Then she’s finished and asks if I booked any Extra Service? Well, I thought I discuss that with you, I say. She says there’s a hand job, or a blow job. What about all the way, I ask? She seems surprised, but yes, if I’d like. 3,500 PHP and I consent. I take her in my arms and help her disrobe. Nice C-cups. She’s not a small light girl but not pudgy either; the right proportions all round. I treat her first, kissing her neck and breasts, gently feeling up her shaved snatch and her clit is very sensitive, so I take my time and work on making her feel good. She becomes very responsive after a while once she realizes she is going to get something out of this; it’s not just pump and dump that I want. She’s got extensive fresh and sexy tattoos down her back and I feel her all over. By now there are other customers in some of the other cubicles and it’s amazing just how easy it is to forget that, blend it out, and if anything, it’s for them to get jealous if they hear we’re having fun. And we were. Though changing positions on a narrow massage table is difficult, we do. She caps me with a blow-job. We do cowboy, then sitting up, tightly entwined and with me deep inside her just the way I like it. The air-con can’t keep up with us and we’re hot and sweaty and all over one another, literally consumed by passion. We swap to missionary and finally doggy to finish off. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did and was surprised that someone wanted to actually make love. Unlike my experience in Kremlin, it’s her who wants to cuddle up afterwards and she tells me all about her plans for her first foreign trip ever - to Thailand. We lie there for quite a while before showering and going back downstairs hand in hand. Hot sweaty sex with ultimate GFE. Almost perfect. A great way to end the trip and unexpected as the establishment initially looked sub-par.

Recent Ratings
Frodohawk   27-4-2019 18:22  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
viking0812   15-4-2019 09:46  Acceptance  +1   
neophyte   8-4-2019 22:01  Karma  +5   
lefeu   8-4-2019 03:41  Karma  +6   Nice
jezzzz   2-4-2019 23:41  Karma  +4   nice
Jjaa123   2-4-2019 20:51  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   2-4-2019 20:22  Karma  +8   nice!
ecchi   2-4-2019 11:43  Karma  +5   Bravo
batman108   2-4-2019 10:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
RockyRockstar   2-4-2019 07:11  Karma  +5   Nice report
MothToAFlame   2-4-2019 06:45  Karma  +4   Excellent