Karma 3348
Acceptance 398
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2020 23:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks Thanks Thanks Monica: WISH SPA

When you Wish upon a Spa: Thanks Thanks Thanks Monica!

Link: https://go141.com/en/B32835-Central-SPA-WhisSpa.html?ref=Search[stype,region]

Date & Time of Session: Oct 4th 2020, 3pm
Location: Wish Spa, 7th Floor, 64-66 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name:  Monica
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10.
Skill: 8/10.
Service: 9/10.
GFE: 9/10.
Overall: 6/10.
Price & Session Length:  1300 (70 mins)
Repeat: yes please

Had one of those weeks and was in need of some much needed Sunday afternoon stress relief, I was in Central for lunch and buzzed one of my favourite places Wish, to see who was working. The buxotic Kiki answered and while sadly she was already fully booked, she did suggest a pretty young thing with what looked like a very nice body named Monica who Kiki assured me was very good. So I said ok I’m on my way.

Note: There seems to be some issue with some folk and Wish at the moment, they’ve never done me wrong and always taken care of my needs, occasional stumble but nothing major and have had similar problems at other Spas, including that situation where a Spa or particular girl that rang everyone else’s bell didn’t ring mine in the way I hoped! Now back to the report!

Walked up Wellington Street, once again questioning Hong Kong design as I climb the steep stairs to get to the lift for Wish, hit the button took the lift to the seventh floor. Hit the buzzer and was greeted by the voluptuous Kiki, also known at times as Yoyo who can be a lot of fun, she gives me a welcome hug, then tells me I’m too hot and sweaty and grabs me a towel and a glass of cold water to cool me down. Took the water and had a chat with Kiki and after she made sure I was dry, a quick cuddle. Kiki has that sexy slutty secretary vibe about her, nice solid body, great set of boobs and is a lot of fun. We chat for a bit , she apologises for being booked for today and assures me that Monica will make sure I am taken care of.

She leads me into one of the two big rooms with a bath, and while she prepares the bath, I strip and go back to cuddling Kiki as she is bent over the bathtub, and try to convince her to change her appointment. She gets all giggly, tells me I am a very naughty man and that Monica will make me forget all about her. I’m like ‘really?’…she gives me a playful slap on the but and sends me to the shower, before excusing herself and says Monica will be with me shortly.

I’ve said it before, big fan of good showers, and the water pressure at Wish is good, the showers are nice and hot, but with proper temperature adjustment they don’t just go from freezing to scalding as some places do. I always wish I could get water pressure like this in my building, and am enjoying the shower when there’s a knock at the door, and the door cracks open and a very pretty young thing steps inside.

First impressions, oh yes!  Monica is very pretty, good height, I’d say 1’60 at least , nice slim build and what look like a great set of boob that are straining to break loose from her dress. She comes over to the shower and comments that I am very big, then laughs, “everywhere!”…cheeky Minx and says the shower isn’t big enough for her to join me, so I should move to the bath.

I rinse off, and step out, she helps me over and into the bath giving me a slap on the ass myself, and telling me to be careful. I slide down into the bath, I like a good bubble bath, I’m a big kid, and nothing is more enjoyable than having a good soak while a scantily clad young lady scrubs you and soaps you up. She gives me a good scrub, chatting with me as she does so. She speaks very good Cantonese, not much of an accent and a little bit of English. Not a lot, but enough to do the job, I think she’s relieved that I speak Canto, and she’s very bubbly, and very funny. She makes a lot of jokes and funny comments as she soaps me up, and makes a point of spending plenty of time making junior wide awake as she tells me its easier to clean him that way!  She makes sure I’m very clean, and I’m nestling my head in that quite ample bosom while she cleans me up. I do invite her to join me, and she makes  good tease and tests the water with a very sexy leg, but I can’t persuade her to join me fully. Maybe next time!

She helps me out of the bath, and dries me off, taking plenty of time and attention to dry off junior and all the hard to reach places and leads me to the massage bed. I lie down, and she asks me what kind of massage I need, if anywhere in particular needs plenty of attention. And giggles before telling me, no not just that part needs attention. I do tell her I’ve got a bad shoulder, so that needs some attention but also some care but could do with a good strong massage. She says ok and goes to work.

The girl knows what she is doing massage wise, and really does a good job of working out the knots and pains, taking care with my shoulder, and her fingers know what they’re doing. She keeps up a good level of chat, she’s happy to ask where I’m from, how come I speak Cantonese, how come I stay in Hong Kong such a long time, she’s a bit reluctant to talk about herself apart from telling me how I should take her out for dinner etc, but she does make a lot of quite funny jokes, that even with my Cantonese I can understand . It’s a good massage as I said, and I’m enjoying the massage before she starts transitioning into the second part, as her hands and fingers start working my inner thighs and the grapes etc start being given a good exploration and wakened from their nap!

Once junior is fully awake, she steps away and dims the lights somewhat and I can hear the sound of her outfit being removed, she asks me to turn over and I am greeted by a very pretty sight, she’s got quite the body, her photo on telegram and wechat are very accurate, she’s got a nice t-back on and a quit trimmed by HK & China standards bush, and a big smile on her face, Do you like? She asks and I nod in agreement and she moves in towards me.

She allows me to feast on some very succulent and very responsive breasts and nipples, while she plays with junior and the grapes, she allows some gentle access down below, and whole full access isn’t given, she’s happy to let me stroke and finger her through the fine fabric of her t-back. There’s no kissing on the lips or mouth, which in these Covid days I have no issue with!   But plenty of pecks on my face and neck, and throaty whispers and flirtatious talk.

She keeps complimenting me on my size and as time goes on, my resilience too! I tell her, its because she did such a good job of the massage in relaxing me, that everything is at peace, which sees her taking that as inspiration to give me something of a titty fuck and I end up firing away between those boobies. She compliments me on quantity and for making a mess! And after cleaning me up, she excuses herself to clean herself up and steps into the shower to wash up.

I’m getting my breath back, so we have a chat while she showers and puts on a bit of a shower show for me…she’s got the face, the body and the skills, and the personality is very fun too, I think repeat visits could lead to a lot of fun!

She finishes up and there’s still a bit of time left, so she gives me a quite pleasant head massage, made even more pleasant by her not dressing up instantly upon leaving the shower, so a naked girl massaging the head, is always a good way to wind down. We continue to chat before eventually it is time for me to hit the shower myself, I shower while she dresses herself and cleans up the room, and she help me out of the shower and to dry off, and helps me to dress, even to the point of helping me on with my trainers and retying them, telling me that just sliding them on and off isn’t good!

I pay her, and get another hug and kisses on both cheeks and my forehead and she leads me out to reception and I say my goodbyes, and yes I will be back to see what repeat visits can deliver. And ride back down and out into the streets with a big smile on my face!

Not sure if this is 100% a photo of Monica, its the photo they sent me that got my attention, but its a very good reference for Face and Body, will try and convince her to let me take a photo next time!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   9-12-2020 21:05  Karma  +5   Yes, very thankful!!!
vinc9   24-11-2020 03:04  Acceptance  +1   Not bad, may try sometime!
koroquet   10-10-2020 09:36  Karma  +3   For the 1984 canto-pop hit.
Thedarklord   9-10-2020 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
calaisien   9-10-2020 00:04  Karma  +5   great report Bro. I will pay her a visit too
HKGPeter   8-10-2020 22:27  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
27niborder   8-10-2020 16:14  Karma  +4   Sounds awesome. Would really like to try this kind of experience with a friendly girl. These girls are stars.
boscitc   8-10-2020 13:30  Karma  +4   Looking forward to your repeat report.
David.youngson   8-10-2020 13:30  Karma  +3   Thought girls always go full naked right from the start at this place?
Hitnmiss101   8-10-2020 10:10  Karma  +3   Nice. Should report back if advance further
auskie   8-10-2020 09:58  Karma  +3   
ramont   8-10-2020 09:55  Karma  +6   thanks
d4ve88   8-10-2020 00:54  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   8-10-2020 00:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
auskie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 97216
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 69
Karma 259
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for your report.

Just to let you know, the pic is from an IG user named @dejarvu.

It's unfortunate because Wish Spa used to use real photos only and now more fake photos are cropping up.

Recent Ratings
twelve98   10-10-2020 22:19  Karma  +5   great catch
hotjac   9-10-2020 13:17  Karma  +6   Solid review - thanks for sharing.
calaisien   9-10-2020 00:02  Karma  +5   good catch Bro ;-)
zebra   8-10-2020 16:20  Karma  +5   It's funny they don't even bother to remove the name of the real girl, Jarunan Tavepanya, from the photo.
David.youngson   8-10-2020 13:29  Karma  +3   Annoying indeed
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3368
Posts 146
Karma 3348
Acceptance 398
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 09:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 auskie's post

Its why i said i wasn't sure if it was a photo shopped pic of Monica, was on phone and didnt see the watermark

Real Monica looked close enough, and delivered the goods

Intend to reeat so will try and get a real pic...