Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2020 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Imperial Spa - Eva the milf

Date and time: Sep 22 afternoon
Mamasan: Candy
Girl: Eva
Face: 7/10 milfy looks around 30 y.o.
Body: 7/10 slim-ish body, B cups, trimmed bush (as far as I could tell with panties on throughout
Part 1 massage: 8.5/10 good strength and technique, knew where and how to work my knots
Part 2 service: 8/10 sensual hands providing good tease and handjob conducted in almost full nude (minimal resistance to LS access)
GFE: 6/10 seasoned pro who is nice and friendly, first meeting so may warm up after repets
Price: $330 for 60min plus tips ($500)
WIR: yes to imperial. keen to try others such as Kiki and JJ first

Been dying for a massage to cure major knots in my back. Meant to try Imperial for a while having seen several reports on this forum (especially bro Spunk888's report with very helpful details + ratings). I know they had the covid scare a few months back and had shut down for minor renovations. Didn't deter me and pinged Candy at 2pm for a 3pm meetup with JJ ("the Goddess"). Unfortunately a last minute work call meant I had to forego the booking with JJ. Arriving at 3:30pm Candy said Eva ("the sexy milf") was available, I recalled her positive pt 1 massage ratings so up I went.

The whole place was dimly lit but generally clean and large as far as I can tell. Standard process, go in strip shower. Eva brought me a drink and towels whilst wearing a tight tube dress, young pleasant milfy looks as described. We chatted and she mentioned how she's only been back at work since beginning of Sep, having been out of action at Imperial since Feb. Part 1 begins, boy she worked my knots real good, had to let out a few painful moans (in a good way) to keep up with the kneading and elbowing. 30mins flew by and I almost wanted her to keep working those kinks, but we had negotiated a clothes off HJ beforehand so onto part 2 we went.

Eva begins with a sensual finger teasing of my bum and lowerback, she has nice soft hands with trimmed nails which I actually prefer over the scratchy-nail tease. As I start to get aroused she poured some liquid which I thought was too cold to be oil and turned out to be nuru-gel. I lifted by bum for better access and soon LB was at full attention enjoying the tease. Onto the flip and she continued the tease but this time adding a catbath attack over my body. She had stripped down to just her panties by now and I began groping her legs, inner thighs and crotch with a little resistance to begin with, ultimately graduating to FIV. By now she was stroking my LB with perfect blend of strength, twirl and rhythm, mouth all over my body and moaning softly as I fingered her. Her control of tempo was excellent and she never jack-hammered me, eventually she crescendo-ed me into a beautiful eruption. 10min left on the clock for shower and clean-up, perfect timing.

All in all a satisfying experience and looking forward to trying JJ and Kiki next time. They're both quite popular so need to book in advance.

Recent Ratings
minichamp   27-9-2020 15:15  Acceptance  +3   Great write up! Is $500 tip the norm nowadays?
Cspoker50   25-9-2020 01:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   24-9-2020 12:58  Karma  +3   Great recommendation she sounds like a must try.
zebra   23-9-2020 20:54  Karma  +5   Good intel
twiceAweek   23-9-2020 18:26  Karma  +5   thanks
Mister   23-9-2020 18:21  Karma  +5   Sounds good. Do report back on Kiki and JJ.
sassydude   23-9-2020 12:39  Acceptance  +1   Are these the new prices? Not $700/60, $900/90 anymore?
d4ve88   23-9-2020 00:21  Karma  +3   Favorable
KHWong   23-9-2020 00:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Great. I should go back to the place to meet Eva
Mattyw60
Nookie Newbie

UID 268799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the feedback bro. Is there any other girl There?