Reading Access 50
Registered 3-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky / Lovely Spa CWB - Angel

Date & Time of Session:  Last week
Name:  Angel
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, speaks some basic Mandarin and very limited Cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1k for 1 hr
Repeat: No

Lucky / Lovely has had a couple gems lately (Nana/Anna) so I thought i'd give them a try. Sadly I came to regret it. I know they probably dont have any way to get any new girls but sadly I was nothing but disappointed with Angel. First thing you notice are her massive tits. Definitely man made but not those rock hard bolt ons. Face wise her skin is definitely cleaned up in the photos. She has a bit of a tummy and some stretch marks likely from a kid before.

Service wise she was a dud. I showered alone and she came in late and then showered herself. She then gave a half assed massage with zero pressure for about 15 mins. communication was also a major issue. she wasnt playful or friendly and she had limited vocab. BBBJ was pretty decent however (sadly no ass play like Nana/Anna) and those tits alone were enough to get me hard. She started on top for about 30s but said she said she was too tired. Then went into star fish mode in Mish. That wasn't doing it for me so i flipped her over but she was just as lazy in doggie. Eventually and then she showered. then she left the room for like 10 mins wtf... came back in civvies (even tho there was time left) and asked to be paid.

Lucky i didnt go for 90 mins but hope this serves as a warning to everyone! Pics are from wechat

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kkhouete   30-9-2020 17:43  Acceptance  +1   Good to know. Nana was indeed a gem, I hope she will come back soon !
d4ve88   23-9-2020 00:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
godisdead   22-9-2020 12:09  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team!
batman108   22-9-2020 02:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
OscarPistorius   22-9-2020 00:50  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks
twiceAweek   21-9-2020 23:42  Karma  +6   thanks
astinawh   21-9-2020 22:19  Acceptance  +1   Thank you so much. It proves that I am right not go to meet Angel.
Ecthelio007   21-9-2020 22:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for biting the bullet on this one.