Subject: (Wishspa)I Wished too many times (B&S)
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2020 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I still suggest that for the remainder of this year members do not recommend this spa to anyone
and any reports or discussions on this spa by a newbie should be thoroughly checked and scrutinized

Recent Ratings
56kicks   29-9-2020 21:38  Karma  +3   Thanks!
cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 149
Karma 2230
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2020 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 twiceAweek's post

I hope they learn from this - it's not a bad joint, just trying too hard to make money - I say give them a chance - we don't want Mia/Kama to have a monopoly and to be honest Wish Spa has been the only place to come close. Checking veracity of posts on it is a yes - but let's give Wish a chance. They got hammered over this and I feel bad

Recent Ratings
56kicks   29-9-2020 21:38  Karma  +3   Thanks for bringing this to light bro
zebra   29-9-2020 20:15  Karma  +5   Good man

should it have those spots on it like that?
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2020 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 cityguy's post

Then they need to sit down and think hard about their attitude towards their customers.  As with any business, it takes time to build up a reputation but no time at all to have it destroyed by poor service or an arrogant disregard of complaints.

Joy worked hard to establish Kama as an industry leader in the early days, including by introducing the tipless (I almost typed titless ) policy, which has been widely adopted. Her girls were well trained, and the premises a cut above. Given the plethora of “spas” mushrooming in the past couple of years, Kama/Mia is in no danger of turning into a monopoly. However more power to them if they can attract a larger clientele than other spas by giving the customer what he wants, which in most cases includes being treated with respect and, ideally, a modicum of GFE.
rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2020 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 Mister's post

Is the massage at Kama/Mia actually any good?

People have described the experience there as being a king. Sounds great, but Im not interested if the massage is just mediocre to non existent.

I once had a massage, unknowingly a body to body (before I booked). And for 90 minutes the girl just gently stroked my body with hers.

I'm not really into hand jobs or HE in general, but on this occasion I felt like if I didnt get the HJ at the end, it would have been a total waste of money as the rest of experience was... boring.

If the massage aint good, then there is no redemption (for me).

Could you enjoy just the massage part at Kama/Mia?

Recent Ratings
cityguy   2-10-2020 12:34  Karma  +5   If you can put up with Wish Spa's BS then Molly can give a strong a good massage. But stick with Molly.
twelve98   30-9-2020 22:57  Karma  +5   There are some that really can massage well. If you ask them in chat they’re usually very honest about who is good
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2020 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 rvguy's post

For walk up 'spas' everything depends on the girl you get and there is no guarantee ! … and this includes any of the highly rated spas being talked about in this forum
theworld
Kinky King

UID 5067
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 210
Karma 1630
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2020 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Here's the deal.  Mia / Kama are pretty solid.  You know what you are going to get.  BUT they have become victim of their own success.  I'm now finding it hard to get a booking these days, as they are just so busy.  You can forget about walk in.

For a while Wish seemed like a good alternative with a few girls who had been around for a while.  However it seemed they couldn't keep a steady crop of girls for whatever reason.  The new managers / owners, or whatever seem to have changed things up for better or worse.  Let's see how it manages to survive, but clearly the way they have gone about things have annoyed a few people here.

In central it would be good to have a bit more selection and choice.  The obvious issue is the price.  These days you are lucky to get a rub and tug (or anything beyond that) in Central for less than HKD1k.

Also finding anything beyond rub and tug in Central has been a bit limited, but I guess rents in Central are what they are and its hard to compete.

At the end of the day though I guess with all spas, massage places, rub and tugs, or whatever else they are called its very much a case of YMMV.
test74
Lustful Lord

UID 88768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 915
Posts 95
Karma 905
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2020 11:32  Profile P.M. 
I can only agree with the negative sentiment on Wish. Started off on a good footing - I know Annie well but she is not a patch on Joy and Mia/Kama.

I recollect going a few days ago - sometime after this management change. Was suckered into a 4 hand VIP (usually never go for 4 hand) with Yoyo
and Annie - though it would be worth it since Annie knows me and what I want well. It was ordinary at best. Have never been back there since.

On the other hand, Joy makes you feel super welcome even though I go infrequently - if you are lucky to know her. I remember feeling like having some
wine once at Mia, exchanged some messages with Joy and to my surprise, there was a knock at the door a few mins later with a bottle of wine. You just cannot beat that level of attention and service.

Wish has lost my business for the foreseeable future.
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 538
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2020 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #27 test74's post

I have to say that punting in general at the moment is a bit hit and miss, I enjoyed my time at Kama with Ruby and also Bobo (forgot to report on that one). I also enjoyed seeing Cindy at wish recently, (really great part 1 but meh part 2). Thing is there's not a lot of variety available at the moment and the service is so so (using the bag things for BJ and using covid as an excuse...i hate those things).

I hope that things will be back to normal once the restrictions are lifted and the service will improve but I get the feeling that they have got used to charging a premium for crappy service, for example what used to cost 1300 at wish is now 1500! It's just not worth the money I am afraid.

Recent Ratings
ramont   6-10-2020 19:54  Karma  +1   Avoiding overpriced services is a good idea