Name:  Marni
Nationality & Language: Mainlander
Face:  6/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  1 Hr nuru + HKD1200
Repeat: Probably not

At a slightly loose end at work, overtired and in need of some female affection, I read some reports and decided to try Wish Spa as it was close to the office.

Rocked up around 4pm, confirmed that I did not have an appointment and was happily shown into a room by a relatively good looking mamasan. I was asked to shower and then given detailed instructions on how to use the aircon

Agreed the HKD1200 for B2B 1 hour, and shortly after Marni came in...

What can I say? Relatively good looking, nice pale skin and decently sized naturals for a Chinese girl.

Part1: Chatty broken English. Massage was so~so.  

Part 2: A large amount of Nuru gel, surprisingly warm. The massage bed was nice and large. She tried to teach me Canto on various body parts, which was cute but if I wanted to do that it probably would have happened 10 years earlier.

She was pretty hot, great bod but either I was too tired or she was not enthusiastic enough. It was so so. Was asked if I wanted a BJ, and I asked for a condom.  She looked puzzled and said that she had a bag   We then had a discussion about what this was, she was surprised it was the first time that I had seen such a thing,  but frankly I thought it was a bit grubby and third world.

The CBJ was meh. As I said, I was exhausted. And I am constantly thinking about how sanitary the baggie arrangement really is. Perhaps overly confident of her skills,  she asked a couple of times if I had come when I clearly had not.

Blew my load and turned down the opportunity to shower with her. Cute girl, but skills not amazing.

The CBJ was nice, but I prefer the massage and enthusiasm at Bali much more. Or why not just go to Lucky for FS at a lower price?

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   3-12-2020 23:28  Karma  +2   Thank you.
twiceAweek   3-12-2020 10:46  Karma  +5   Thanks, but what exactly is a "bag" ?
chaudement   3-12-2020 08:16  Acceptance  +2   Great location. Wish Spa continues with underwhelming service. Mia is a better choice.
takahe2
Kinky King

UID 103307
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1378
Posts 51
Karma 1373
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2020 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A bag

twiceAweek,  imagine you're in Thailand/ Cambodia/Laos and you see someone walking down the street with a single serve soup for dinner in a plastic bag. An elongated small plastic baggie IMHO does not belong on an LB!

Recent Ratings
princeandnpg   7-12-2020 16:05  Acceptance  +2   Has anyone tried to BYOB/dom instead of using their bag? Is that a thing
twiceAweek   6-12-2020 22:40  Karma  +2   LoL LoL LoL