Subject: Wish Spa - First time lucky (Cindy)
aking
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268602
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 16
Karma 278
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2020 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - First time lucky (Cindy)

Thread Subject: Wish Spa – First Time Lucky (Cindy)
Date & Time of Session: Nov 2020  
Name:  Cindy
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (good size boobs )
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 HKD (60 mins)
Repeat: Overall yes but could maybe try others

So even seeing all the reports on Wish Spa (some good some bad), the location is good so thought can try my luck there anyway since I would like to have HJ. Was easily to book and choose Cindy on selection. It seems that the photos of face are quite accurate but maybe the body not so… seem to use other photos
The location is easy to find and need to take lift to get there. Once there, the place seems to be quite big and clean (the reception area) and there I was taken to the room on the left which apparently is the one with bath. I shower alone first, the water is hot at least and have some pressure which is nice. After a while, Cindy knock and come in to start the message, she wear some black lingerie which was showing off her boobs (more later).

First, we start on the bed for massage and her massage is not too bad on the back, sometimes strong but not very consistent but still relaxing. After a while, start to move down to legs and brush LB when massaging legs which was nice. At one point not sure when, she was fully naked and doing body to body with oil and can feel her boobs moving slowly up and down my body which was very nice…then came the turn and I can see for proper first time, she has nice and handful of boobs with cute but small nipples (which can be turned very hard) but I think a bit of a belly which doesn’t put me off. She put on the oil and start tugging away, while also offering me her boobs to suck on, those nipples very nice while my hands can also touch her as much as possible. Not very long after, I think sensation too much, I unloaded LB. She commented that it was quite a lot

After got a gentle head massage before go to shower together to help clean off. Overall, I think the experience is quite good but maybe I was lucky the first time? Or maybe because I speak Chinese is easily overall… With 4th wave, maybe wont try again very soon but I think can try others as well to see whether can better or don’t mind to try Cindy again. Price is not cheap but okay overall since relaxing but worried about whether next time will be worse… also not sure about the difference between the big room and other rooms

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   8-12-2020 20:04  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   3-12-2020 23:27  Karma  +2   Thank you.
theworld   1-12-2020 00:08  Karma  +5   Thanks for the update.
zbmthethird   27-11-2020 21:12  Karma  +4   Good Stuff.... have had some very good times at Wish
vinc9   26-11-2020 23:59  Acceptance  +1   Awesome review. Never tried one of these places ever but would love to try. Thanks!
thowwy   26-11-2020 21:24  Acceptance  +1   
chaudement   26-11-2020 13:57  Karma  +1   
titleist   26-11-2020 13:26  Karma  +3   Nice
chaudement
Lustful Lord

UID 268834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 113
Karma 507
Acceptance 460
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2020 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Typically, the room on the left is where a first-timer is placed. It is
more expensive and quieter than the rooms on the right.

For some, Wish is a reliable place. For others, hell would freeze over
before they returned.

If you enjoyed the experience at that pricepoint, then it is a simple
decision. The nearby Mia Spa has received very positive and consistent
reviews from this Forum.

Keep plugging.

Recent Ratings
aking   6-12-2020 23:45  Karma  +2   Thanks!