Date & Time of Session: Oct 29
Name:  Don’t know, don’t care
Link: https://go141.com/en/A93957-SW-M ... =Search%5Bregion%5D

Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, a bit of english
Face:  3/5
Body:  2.5/5
Skill: 1.5/5
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$1000 (30 mins?!)

Gents, you’d be better served having a wank at home and cleaning it up with a $1000 note.

Made a booking with “Cici” as her ad looks good. Asked her if the pics are real, but when something is too good to be true, it probably is. Arranged an appointment and got to the parlour at Sunwise building on Wellington street. Went inside and was greeted by mamasan who quickly assured me it would not be her serving me. She rushed me into the room and told me to shower. At this point i was stood around deciding what to do, should i leave? Decided to chance it; looks like a legit massage place, and I quite fancied a decent massage.

After a shower, the girl arrived, wearing a mask with an okayish body. Far from the girl in the picture but she wasn’t horrible - on a night out and gagging for a shag probably a girl you’d take home at 1-2am, but not as bad as a 4am.

She gives me a towel ‘massage’, with pretty poor technique - pretty much just squeezing here and there, applying pressure with her palms and elbows for around 15 mins and asked me to flip. No oil massage, no tease, nada. Turning over she looked better than i expected without the mask so just let her get on with it. She gently teases cock and balls, bringing them to attention. She starts to upsell me on a BJ, first 500, i said no, then 300 with her mouth pretty close to my hard cock. I don’t normally go for BBBJ but in that moment it was hard to say no and i acquiesce. Tbf her bj wasn’t bad, but after 5 or so minutes i ask her to HJ to finish as i came round to my senses. She rushes through the HJ and I shoot.

probably less than 30 mins had elapsed in total; she tells me to shower and she leaves the room. Shower up, exit the room and hand over 1k of unused toilet paper.

The most annoying thing about this is that I cancelled a booking with Wish to give this girl ‘Cici’ a try. Just stick to Kama/Mia or Wish.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   2-11-2020 11:50  Karma  +5   Thanks for warning us, do you happen to know the name of this place/spa ?
daddycool   30-10-2020 16:21  Acceptance  +1   Original
anabikumi   30-10-2020 13:37  Karma  +2   
d4ve88   30-10-2020 00:34  Karma  +5   Bad luck but good intel
zebra   29-10-2020 23:26  Karma  +5   thank you for your report
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2315
Posts 289
Karma 2301
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2020 18:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 doodog's post

i think ive visited the same place

sunwise building cant remember which floor but right side when you get out of the lift.

it was a fairly decent viet woman who can speak canto i think . looks ok not the best and definitely not much massage too

i think i already called and so i knew what to expect - as in FS and it was 1k too if i recall

what surprised me was she wanted to mount me bareback and i was like whoa...condom pls

apart from that it was just a generic non eventful yet not negative punt that fills your stomach like a double cheese from McD