Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600 FS
Agent: Y
WIR: No!

Was released from work earlier than expected! Decided to check out the stable of agent Y. Was sent to the room of #1212, doors opened and she was too fat for my taste. Then messages agent Y again and was sent to the room of #1376.

She’s slimmer and resembles about 80% of her photos on the DB. Sorry guys, no photos can be provided here as by the time I wrote this report, her link is gone! She’s slim with nice legs. She was wearing full makeup, she got natural boobs, B cup max!

After confirmation, cloths off and her nipples was too dark for my taste! But can’t turn back now! She washed me thoroughly and then she washed herself.

Started with a little bit of catbath, followed by CBJ. DT a few times and did the rotation trick at the tip of LB. balls licking. Just slight above average CBJ. Onto the main event. Started off with mish. Went on ages at mish as her LS was quite tight and shallow. She kept on touching my face while at mish! I tried to avoid her hands but she kept on touching my face! So I had to stopped the movement and asked her nicely to stop touching my face! So dam annoying!

Then switched to doggie to prevent her from touching my face ever again. Then I moved to standing doggie and walked around the room. Then back onto the bed for more mish action and at one point she asked me to went deep with the pounding as she was gonna come. After screaming like crazy while I was pounding at high frequency, I think she came, but not me. At that point she became a dead fish and I just quickly.

Overall, just a average punt and I would not recommend this girl highly! But it’s budget HG.

Happy punting guys

Recent Ratings
Kinomino   16-10-2018 17:09  Acceptance  +1   Lol man i have 1 girl who pinch both my cheeks when im fucing her. Like she tring to make me smile. So akward and annoyi ...
anthonychan   28-9-2018 10:47  Karma  +3   She was giving you a facial
batman108   27-9-2018 11:35  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
letohboy   26-9-2018 23:12  Acceptance  +1   you must be handsome
sexfiend   26-9-2018 21:32  Acceptance  +1   Original
Johnnyr555   26-9-2018 21:07  Karma  +5   That's why God invented fluffy handcuffs.
godisdead   26-9-2018 20:32  Karma  +4   Ha ha. What’s wrong with your face?