Subject: Fab GFE with Ema @ Luxury Spa Wanchai (Full Post)
shyrocket
Lustful Lord

UID 70585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 644
Posts 54
Karma 630
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2020 13:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fab GFE with Ema @ Luxury Spa Wanchai (Full Post)

Sorry gents, had problems with my computer last night and only posted half of the post. Below is the full post. Apologise for the extra posting noise.

I agree Luxury WG are up and down (their best year was 2019) but at the moment they seem to have two cute girls.

Name:  Ema

Height: 5'4 ft
Face: 8.5/10
Body 8.5/10
BBBJ Skill: 9.5/10
Massage Skill: 9/10     
Service: 10/10         
GFE : 9/10
Price & Session Length: $800+tip / 90mins body-2-body Massage, 2 showers, DFK, BBBJ, lots of messing around
Repeat: Definitely

Gents, highly recommend Luxury Spa at 69  Hennessy Road, Wanchai. Walk up to 2/F. Call ahead for booking. (Card attached.) Spa has just had two cute Thai girls arrive plus they have some other girls.

The manager of Luxury Spa used to run another chain (same ‘chain’ as infamous Nana) and about 2.5 years ago left to start Luxury Spa.

Recently I had two sessions with Ema: once in the spa and another in a hotel room.

Spa: short 45 minute body-to-body oil massage. Ema quite cute, sexy body, fantastic GFE and jumped into the shower right away to clean me up upon arrival. Quickly proceeded to massage post-shower. Great hands, could apply light or heavy pressure as I wished. Teasing fingers. She flipped me and I was clock watching due to another commitment. Declined HJ due to time. Instead she gave my legs, balls, ass a teasingly crazy massage. Back in the shower we went and Ema was fantastic with the GFE washing all the massage oil off me. I felt special.

Hotel: Two weeks later I arranged a 90-minute session at nearby hotel (Kew).

Quite a bit of drama getting Ema into hotel with COVID. I‘d been there all day working Zoom calls on a day fee ($400) which came with a last minute upgrade. Eventually Ema got herself up to my room and she couldn’t believe how nice the room. Again, her GFE fantastic.

I told her I needed to shower and in we went. Full body soaping and nice work lathering me up and down. Eventually she started into a BBBJ. I think she was hesitant because first time there was no action between us. Skills VERY good but she seemed a bit nervous maybe thinking she was being too pushy? So I pulled her back up and a few seconds later returned the favour of washing her, including DATY in the shower. Wow, she loved that, putting one leg over my shoulder for better access as I licked her from below and she moaning to my surprise.

I rinsed off and was the first out of the shower. I watched her discretely clean herself up as if anticipating I’d be dining at the Y again. When she came out of the shower I greeted her with a fresh towel. She loved the attention.

Next to the bed she started setting up for an oil massage but I had other plans. From behind I wrapped my arms around her, held her tight as I lowered her onto the bed onto her back. Ema has amazingly soft skin and as I kissed my way down to her erogenous zones I sampled her beautiful tender self.

The next 20-30 minutes consisted of me muff diving as if it was the end of the world. My gosh this woman has a sweet, sweet and gorgeous pussy that I couldn’t possibly get enough of, nor could she. My tongue was so happy lapping up all parts of her femininity and Ema never resisted. She swore quietly but profusely "F**K!" when she came, so I assume she wasn't faking it.  I wanted more of her, I wanted all of her.

Finally Ema had me on my back, and proceeded to give me a BBBJ of perfection. She sucked, we DFK’d (did I mention she has a hot, PIERCED tongue?) and she sucked some more. She rimmed me. I went back down on her and rimmed her, too. We rolled, we tossed, it was great.

I’d only asked for a B2B oil massage so I thought I was doing quite well at this point. She too was smiling and happy until I delicately suggested sex. For half a second I saw her heart sink.

“She’s not into the sex,” I thought. “You don’t look happy,” I said.

“I’M VERY HAPPY!” she replied. But by that point I knew sex wasn’t in the cards. We fooled around more: rimming, BBBJ, DATY while sitting on my face, it was all good, all horny, and all GFE to the max.

Finally I found her on top of me massaging her wet sexual womanhood up and down my super hard LB. Using her wetness alone she slowly gave me an absolutely out of this world orgasm.

Afterwards we showered together, more fooling around. She asked about Round 2 ... that might have led to LS, in fact. We were a bit short on time by that point (almost 90 minutes) so she finished by giving me a head and shoulder massage.

Ema is a tad heavy on the make-up but otherwise a superior hot and sexy woman with a fantastic GFE attitude. Breasts tad small (my preference) but all natural. I’d like to have her pervade my life every single day. She is fantastic.

I’ve attached a shot of her. To find her on Google search “wanchai Luxury spa massage Yelp” ... you’ll find her and she is well worth it.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
takahe2   1-1-2021 15:18  Karma  +3   Favorable
flanagan888   30-12-2020 10:01  Karma  +2   Great review
theworld   29-12-2020 23:45  Karma  +5   Thanks for that.
anabikumi   29-12-2020 14:58  Karma  +2   Excellent
whodis   29-12-2020 13:05  Acceptance  +1   
closeup   29-12-2020 10:41  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
twiceAweek   29-12-2020 08:27  Karma  +6   Thanks
kkkk18   29-12-2020 05:09  Acceptance  +1   
pazzaw   29-12-2020 01:55  Acceptance  +1   Great write-up!
Pantheon   28-12-2020 12:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
zeebee   28-12-2020 11:03  Karma  +4   ty
charliebrown   28-12-2020 02:40  Karma  +4   How much was the outcall?
David.youngson   21-12-2020 13:54  Karma  +3   Cute
batman108   21-12-2020 10:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
orangerange   21-12-2020 00:07  Karma  +4   Excellent
Sandwhale   20-12-2020 19:03  Karma  +5   Amazing write-up!
hotjac   20-12-2020 16:12  Karma  +6   Excellent review and recommendation - don't you wish all encounters could be that enthusiastic ...
Otto12345   20-12-2020 15:06  Karma  +4   Excellent
shyrocket
Lustful Lord

UID 70585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 644
Posts 54
Karma 630
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2020 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 shyrocket's post

@charliebrown The outcall was $900 plus tip for 90 minutes but this didn’t include FS. Not sure if she’d insist on more for FS... not there yet, lol!