Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2020 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An An - Messi Spac - TST

Name: An An
Agent: Messi Spa
Face: 8/10: An An has a very pleasant GND face; she's not the prettiest at first sight but he looks grow on you.  Smooth skin and all
Body: 8/10: An An isn't on of those with a body to die for, but she has child-bearing body that will attract many man if you understand what I mean... A++ / B- natural boobs
Service: 6 to 10/10: This is an odd one for me... An An is one of those girls that you as the customer have to work on in order for you to get the best out of her.  Her attitude on the first visit was frankly dismal when we first met, but those of you that know girls will recognize this as extreme shyness as opposed to attitude problem (although I hear from mama-san that she gives as good as she takes).  Once you get her to open up, boy are you in for a good time... she treated me to so much GFD once we got to know each other (and we had 3 hours to play) and pleasured me beyond expectations.  When the time came and I wanted to go, An An insisted we should carry on talking and cuddling, and a session that should have ended at 2AM, ended at 330AM instead.  I walked her back to her residence once we were done.
RTF: Twice already... definitely more to come.

PS: An An is here in HKG for other reasons and she is merely working to maintain herself.  She works at her own pleasure so she doesn't take nonsense from customers.  Reasonable requests are ok but don't try to drag into a full 60 minute sex session.

Recent Ratings
kkkk18   29-12-2020 05:11  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   15-12-2020 19:00  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing.