Face: 3/5 short blond hair, braces, looks like she's in her late 20s/early 30s
Body: 2/5 a cup tits, normal ass, nothing to write home about
Skill: 2/5 ehh
Service: 2/5 no bj, rushed, upsell
GFE: 1/5 she let me eat her out?
PSE: 2/5 did it in several positions
Price & Session Length: $900 for 60min
Repeat: Maybe

Needed a good rub/tug so I headed over to the Thai Massage since I knew who/what was available from my last visit. Same time as last time: I went without calling them or anything. Inside door was open again so I could see through the outer door and the WGs. Blond chick (KT) comes and opens the door. She's wearing a plaid dress quite short with an average looking body. The other WG was wearing a short one piece black dress. I'm not sure if they remembered me but I played dumb and asked for the menu. Blond chick did most of the talking. She quoted $500 for massage. Told her I wanted to fuck too. Pointed to girl in black dress (Apple) and said $800, massage and fuck. Then I walked over to check out the Apple. Initial thoughts: she's fugly. Definitely a buttaface. Then like my last visit, she pulls down her top to reveal her nicely done C-cups. I went in and lifted her backside (she didn't resist) to see a decent rounded ass. She said $800 ok? Confirmed if it was for an hour and she said yes so I went with it.

Head to the room that has double massage beds. Undressed then another bro comes walking into the shop (I can hear him talk). Waited for him to go into the room. Showers outside so you'll have to walk through the living area if you wanna wash up which I did. Come back to the room and waited. KT comes in and tells me there's a situation. Apple has decided to work on the bro who just walked in. WTF? She asks me if it's ok for her to massage me while Apple finishes up with the other bro. Said wth, and went with it. KT does a pretty good job at giving massages, but since she wasn't the one "working" on me, she still had on her dress. As she stands in front of me while giving a massage, I reach and caress her legs/ass. She didn't resist so I dug into her dress for her LS. Rubbed it for a bit and starts to softly moan. Then she asks if I want to fuck her instead. Before I said yes, I asked if the price would be the same. She said no, it's $1000 for her. I'm like, shhhiitttt. No thanks, we agreed on $800 with the other girl. She said Apple's $800 but she's $1000. Told her they're the ones who made the change so she should stick with $800. After a little back and forth, we agree on $900. She continues to massage me and then massages my asshole and reaches for LB. I get on all 4 so she could have better access. At this point, he's hard as a rock and she compliments him and jacks him off. Then she asks me to take off her dress. Revealing were her tiny a-cup tits. I went in and started sucking on what I can to her pleasure with soft moans.

After a few mins of this, she kneels on the floor and puts some oil on LB and starts jacking him off. Didn't want to finish yet, so I stopped her then she capped me. She immediately turns around and sits on LB without giving a BJ. Was disappointed, but I felt like she was horny and wanted to fuck. I didn't like that position so before any real pump action happened, I told her to get on the bed in missionary. Took a look at her LS and went to town. She hesitated, but I could tell she wanted it. Ate her out sloppy for a few mins as she continues to moan softly. I was looking at her the entire time and it really did look like she enjoyed it. Finally got on top and put LB inside of her. Thrusted her for a min in missionary then changed to doggy where I
. After we finish, she tells me that we're done. I'm looking at the clock and I still have 30 mins left so I told her that I wanted a massage. She wasn't gonna get away that easily!

So for the next 30 mins, she gives me a pretty good massage. Went from my back with her elbows to my legs and then my neck/head. Finally done, I went and took a shower, came back, got dressed, and paid.

Apple saw me and apologized for not working on me. As usual, she tells me to visit her next time. If I'm ever in a horny mood, I probably will. This is her on the DB: https://go141.com/en/B19346-WC-Massage-Apple.html

If you want to see her face, just add that number on LINE. Again, she's a buttaface, but to each their own. Her body is pretty accurate in the link. Also, I do feel like she's the type that will let you fuck her brains out.

Stay safe out there bros.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   11-12-2020 12:41  Karma  +5   Thanks!
burgundy25   9-12-2020 22:20  Karma  +2   
David.youngson   9-12-2020 18:31  Karma  +3   Nice one