Subject: Love You Spa -Cherry (possible B&S)
Tapthatass
Lustful Lord

UID 251449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 59
Karma 793
Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2021 02:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Love You Spa -Cherry (possible B&S)

Date & Time of Session: Feb
Name:  Cherry
Link: telegram
Face: pretty
Body: 7
Height: 155
Skill: 2/10
Service:1/10
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $700 45min
Repeat: maybe, but different girl

Went to this so call spa. It is in a residential building and u wouldn't know it's a spa because there's no sign or anything. A young girl in her 20s opened and welcome me and immediately directed me into a room. Place is clean and the room is decent with shower. I asked if Cherry was available, and she said she was cherry. I thought it was odd since the pic of cherry in the ad had long hair. But she was a spinner and had a decent body. So I said what the hell and said ok. Took shower alone and waited for her to come back. She has a pretty face, she asked what I wanted and I said FS, she said they don't offer that and only do HJ. I was disappointed because group did advertise more services. Since I already took shower, I said go ahead whatever. The massage was ok, nothing to rave about. About 1/2 HR in she flipped me and she removed her top only and begin a light catbath while playing with LB. It took me awhile to get hard and I can sense her feeling frustrated. Honestly, I can't get off on HJ. She was sighing and complaining why I can't cum. By this time I was pretty turned off, so I started grabbing her b cup tits with one hand and feathering her pussy through her panties. Shockingly, she was wet, this gave me a little boost and she used 2 hands to jerk me off and I finally shot my load. She got up and told me to shower. She went out and I heard her telling another customer to wait a little longer.  I got dress and paid her. There were 2 others girls there but they were in another room and I couldn't see them.  Maybe I'll go back and try a different girl.

[ Last edited by  Tapthatass at 8-3-2021 02:58 ]

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   9-3-2021 13:20  Acceptance  +2   
bluecow   8-3-2021 14:41  Karma  +2   I think you may have gotten the wrong place. There is one love spa that sounds like the one you went. The place is notor ...
Gazzamoat   8-3-2021 05:50  Acceptance  +1   
boxracksack789   8-3-2021 04:30  Acceptance  +1