Alice took me to WONDERLAND

Name: Alice
Date: March
Link: Mia website you all know. Booked via wechat
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 6/5
Service: 5/5
Rate: 1200 plus tips (b2b, cbj, best prostate massage)

So I am a Emma regular and recently became fan of Ruby. Unfortunately both not available today so thought of going for Alice (so many great reviews) and best decision ever.

So got the biggest room in Mia with the double bed and bath tub. Showered alone. Alice told me to lie down and started the massage as per my instructions. Tried chatting a bit but her English is as bad as my Chinese. Lost in translation lol. Still we were able to chat a little. She is nice but not as friendly as Emma or Ruby. May be because of her English but seemed a bit distant. Nothing bad but may be my expectations are too high. After all we are meeting for thr first time. Anyway, she did a great massage for about 15 min on thr back and legs. Then the fun started.. She took some oil and started massaging my bum and the area around my ahole taking her fingers all the way to the side of my balls. Every now and then she would rub my ahole and tease of insertion. This was the best thing I have ever felt in a massage. Such a tease and turn on. She would use her nails to slowly roam over my bum and things. Was heavenly and went on for about 15 min. I would pick up my bum to give her access to lil bro and she would just roam her fingers with oil around the balls and ahole.

Then comes the flip and I get to gorge my eyes on her perfect figure. Nice perky boobs (small but handful), no fat on her body yet not skinny or bony. She started cat bathing my nipples and neck. Meanwhile my one hand had her one boob and other rubbing her ahole and vag. Didn't insert as I don't think she wanted me to. But had full access. She has the smoothest of skin. Then she started kissing all around my lil bro while holding it tightly. Another tease. She wasn't jacking me off but just holding it tightly while it's fully erect. She kept licking and kissing my balls and thr lower area of lil bro. Just heaven guys. Every now and then she would squeeze my lil bro a little while putting her finger tip pressing on my ahole. Strangest feeling but amazing one. Then she got the infamous plastic bag and started cbj. Great suction, grip and no teeth. Went on for about 5 min while I watched her. By this time I was very excited and looking forward to the finish. She took off the bag and started jacking me off with some oil/lube with one hand and another hand fingerings my ahole. Nothin deep but just little bit. Great fucking feeling. Heaven. Cudnt hold any longer and blew my load all over her and myself while squeezing her perky ones.

She cleaned me up and laid next to me and just pressed my legs. Went cleaned herself and I followed after that.

Paid her good tips and left. Times up.

Only thing is that we Cudnt connect because of the language barrier. But I am planning my next visit already.

One of the best I had. Thanks bros for recommending her.

Recent Ratings
charlie123   30-3-2021 21:26  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   9-3-2021 13:27  Karma  +2   
boxracksack789   7-3-2021 12:46  Acceptance  +1   
Gazzamoat   7-3-2021 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   6-3-2021 20:28  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
boscitc   6-3-2021 08:44  Karma  +5   Excellent
cityguy   6-3-2021 08:37  Karma  +5   Alice is one of the best to ever grace Mia
Stonecold   5-3-2021 22:32  Karma  +5   
Mister   5-3-2021 15:53  Karma  +4   Was that for 60 mins? Does she resemble her photos?
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2021 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yup resembles her photos 90%.and yeah 60 mins.may be next time I will go for 90 min.

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-3-2021 21:13  Karma  +1   Thanks, a bit pricey for 60 mins