Subject: Joey @ Wish... White Tiger sighting???
Jjahkg1
Lustful Lord

UID 265764
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 32
Karma 868
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2021 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Joey @ Wish... White Tiger sighting???

Date & Time of Session:  Lunar New Year Eve
Name: Joey  
Nationality & Language: Mainland?
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  60 Min VIP B2B, 1200 +200tip
Repeat: yeah.. probably

So another venture out to Wish on lunar new year eve... Connected with the ladies at Wish and asked who was available... Joey’s name popped up and after hearing about a potential “white tiger”seeing.. decided I’d go in for the hunt as well.

Recently Wish service has been fairly consistent and good, especially with the current circumstances. Fairly standard, showered alone and waited for her to enter. I must say, when she came into the room.. she was quite friendly! We tried to communicate a bit, but her English is fairly limited but we chatted via iPhone translation lol.

Part 1 was better than expected. Standard towel massage..good service here, nice pressure in all the right places. Roamed around her legs and LS while she stood in front and massaged my neck and upper back. Then fun came when she hopped on the bed... nice B2B action... and the surprise was the great sensation i had between my balls and ass... yes... she was licking all around! Man that felt good!

Part 2 came and she proceeded to cover LB with the plastic baggy things... normally I’m not into that and actually telll the girl to just forgo... but Joey did this right.. probably the best CBJ I’ve at Wish... while she went at it.. roamed all over her body... tits were a good B cup... but the fun was she let me play with LS... she got wet fast!! While i went at it with her LS... she sucked on LB and I went for it and in her mouth (with the plastic baggy of course).

We then proceeded to shower together afterwards... very nice GFE finish...

Overall a great service at Wish and a good way to ring in the new year!! Oh... sadly no white tiger sighting.. but nicely trimmed LS and a joy to roam!

Can find Pic on Wish’s channel

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   25-2-2021 23:08  Karma  +2   Thank you!
David.youngson   25-2-2021 13:14  Karma  +3   Did you get rimming?
zebra   24-2-2021 16:12  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
twiceAweek   24-2-2021 14:37  Karma  +6   Thanks