Name: theresa
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: end March
Face: 9.2 - au naturale
Body: 9.4 - about 160cm. C cup. Long legs. Fair skin
Service:  9.5
Price:  $1500 for 90 mins

Part 1
My third visit. Was horny after a long day in office and looking at my new secretary. MSG the customer service to recommend me a girl that has long legs and OL type. Told me to go for Theresa but had I had to wait fora few hours as she was booked for most part of the afternoon. Decided to wait and give her a try. When i arrived, she was dressed in an OL blouse and black skirt. Wow.
Massage was good but I couldn't wait for it to be over. She covered most body areas. During massage, she will tease your balls. And grab from behind.

Part 2
Opted for nuru.  She strip naked. Her skin was smooth and fair. Ample C cup boobs. Not those droopy or soft type. She pour the warm gel over the back and slowly glide from leg and up to the body. At some point I could feel her nipple at my butt crack. Slowly her nipples get harden too...
Next she ask me to flip. The C cup boob was well used. Gliding in between my cock. Like those boon fuck in AV. I had to tell her to stop as there was still a lot of time and I don't want to shoot yet. She lay down on the side and   kiss my nipple. I had the chance to grab her boobs and butt. Felt good. She then climb back on me, doing a fake sex movement. Her pussy lips are so chubby. Wish I could lick it.
As I was getting very hard, she finish off with a HJ. She did not stop even after i ejaculated. I was so tired.
Off went to the shower and she tease me with her butt again. Almost hard on again.

Paid off and left. As i was walking out i saw KK, the first girl i tried at kawaii. Damn..her cute butt give me an instant hard on again. I am going to return for her soon...

[ Last edited by  doodleme19 at 3-4-2021 10:58 ]

Recent Ratings
WillJensen   11-4-2021 09:29  Acceptance  +1   Good review, thanks for sharing
charlie123   4-4-2021 16:00  Acceptance  +1   Good review, thanks for sharing. Kawaii seems good recently
ernieb   4-4-2021 01:57  Karma  +5   Thankyou
Koxmo   3-4-2021 22:32  Karma  +3   Still hoping for a review of JJ soon.
eman128   3-4-2021 20:42  Acceptance  +1