Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2021 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jessica - Crystal Spa CWB

Date & Time of Session:  March 29, 12:30 PM
Name:  Jessica
Link: https://go141.com/en/B44612-CB-SPA-CrystalSPA.html?ref=Search[stype,region] www.paradisehk.net
Nationality & Language: Canto-speaking, but has mainland accent
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 Thin, tight body, augmented B or C cups, I'm not the best at judging
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 3/5; Strength: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE:N/A
Price & Session Length:  $900 plus tips (60 min)
Repeat: Nah

I really wanted something exciting or at least funny to write about, but I don't have anything this time. I was debating with myself whether I should go back to Yi Ren Fang or to try to find an upgrade gem somewhere. I ended up seeing a new listing on the DB. The pictures showed an amazingly renovated joint, so I thought I'd at least get a chance to relax. So I booked through TG. I learned that this spa is actually part of the Paradise Spa/LKF7 group of spas. I haven't been to either of those, but it seemed to be well presented being that they have a functional website.

Unfortunately, this was the first of a few let downs. The building itself is in a dilapidated walk-up. The stairway had no artificial lighting whatsoever, so it was like walking into a haunted house. There was a renovation project going on on the first floor, but the workers paid me no mind.

I ring the bell, and Jessica opens up. She looks somewhat like her pic on the ad, but with a bulbous face and at least 10 more years applied. Still not too shabby.

Part 1
I went for the 60 min nuru session. Jessica first does an average massage. She has very good power, but I think she just didn't know where to apply it. She kept pressing on this particular part behind my knees while I was facing down. I let it be known that it was painful, but she kept going back there...wtf?
I like being able to make small talk with the girls, but for most of the time, Jessica didn't seem very receptive to talking. She was polite, but constantly gave one-word answers to my questions. Soon I got the hint and stopped trying. There was a ding on her phone early on, and she actually picked up the phone and replied to a message. It was quick, but for a while after, I was getting a one-handed massage while she was clearly waiting for a reply.

So after about 10 min of the occasionally painful massage, she applied some oil to my nether-regions and played with my ass and balls. Usually I love this, but the lack of chemistry with Jessica just made it ho-hum.

Part 2
Soon after, it was time for the nuru. Sometimes girls get all friendly and passionate during this phase, so I held out hope. Unfortunately it didn't happen with Jessica. The nuru oil was damn cold. I'm talking right out of the fridge cold. After a few squeezes, the bottle was empty, and she had to wrap a towel around herself and go outside to get a new (cold) bottle.

On to the nuru, I like how she humped me with her pussy all over the place. Like on each of my legs, my back, flipped and humped lil bro, etc. However, the motions were very mechanical. No passion, no kissing, no even teases of a kiss. This was when I finally reached up to grab her tits and felt a hard flat disc inside. The nuru part lasted maybe about 5 min before she got off and started with the handjob. It was going to be hard for me to cum. Fortunately, she allowed me to finger her, and eventually her fake moans were able to get me to

After the deed she quickly wiped me off and immediately hit the shower. I washed up by myself after she was done.

All in all nothing really exciting here. I saw another girl on my way out. Her face wasn't even as pleasant as Jessica's. I'm likely not coming back here again.

Attached pic from DB. I'd say 50-60% likeness.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   31-3-2021 15:05  Karma  +5   Ouch, i feel for you ... thanks for toftt and the warning too. At that price many would have expected enthusiasm
batman108   31-3-2021 09:58  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
guysty   31-3-2021 08:24  Karma  +2   And you tipped?!
irishdude012345   31-3-2021 08:02  Karma  +2   50% like the photo? So it's an asian girl with breast?
datbeast   30-3-2021 19:34  Karma  +3   
perriersons08   30-3-2021 16:35  Karma  +8   
Stonecold   30-3-2021 15:34  Karma  +2   
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 681
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1075
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2021 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Man i've been getting a few bad experiences at spas. they are the worst about photoshopping. i think the only way you can trust is is to go to the ones that have a lot of reviews of the same girls. i fell for these freaking photos too many times now.

Recent Ratings
Koxmo   30-3-2021 20:46  Karma  +1   
Koxmo
Lustful Lord

UID 83448
Digest Posts 0
Credits 579
Posts 33
Karma 575
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2021 20:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 perriersons08's post

I hear you bro. I wish there were more reports on "good" spas out there. The number of reviews we see on this board pales in comparison to the number of venues out there. To make matters worse, once one is established as "good", there's generally an overload of reviews. While appreciated, it tends to lead to a few bubbles and potentially take traffic away from other gems. I'm about to go to Honeyspa on Thursday to look up Queenie, further contributing to the problem lol.

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   30-3-2021 22:16  Karma  +8   
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 681
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1075
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2021 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Yeah, definitely huge bubbles, just a few good girls maybe like 10 or so at any given time that are getting all the reviews. But i guess there's a reason for it because if you go to the other ones, usually add 15 years and 20 lbs to the photos, its just such a buzz kill and for some reason i dont usually turn back either. guess dont wanna get black listed haha.

i am about to try baby at messi
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Read from Chinese forum, this spa group not worthy to go.
Koxmo
Lustful Lord

UID 83448
Digest Posts 0
Credits 579
Posts 33
Karma 575
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 big18jj's post

@big18jj - My Chinese literacy isn't the best, but I do read the Chinese reports every so often. I don't find them too helpful. It's like all the bros are trying to write poetry, and often end up sounding like a advertisement for the venue.
@perriersons08 - Please let us know how it goes!
@guysty - Yeah, I always do. I just feel awkward about handing a couple of bills over and then waiting for change.
@irishdude012345        - LOL yes, and eyes too!

[ Last edited by  Koxmo at 31-3-2021 16:47 ]

Recent Ratings
guysty   1-4-2021 04:49  Karma  +2   Prep exact change b4 arriving