Subject: [Busan] [South Korea] Haeunda RLD Barber Shops
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:21. 
Theo4321
Carnal Conqueror

UID 63348
Digest Posts 0
Credits 278
Posts 45
Karma 273
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2016 09:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Busan] [South Korea] Haeunda RLD Barber Shops

Name: Don't know
Body:  4/5
Face:   4/5
Skill:   4/5
GFE:   3/5.  wham-bam-thankyou-maam
Damage:  100,000krw
Date: 24th December

I'm travelling around South Korea for 2 weeks. Currently in the 2nd largest city, Busan. Have noticed there is no reports on the area so I thought I'd through one together about my experience on stumbling across the RLD near my hotel in Haeundae.

So, I've flown over from London to Seoul, and then caught a domestic flight to Busan. Arrived at my hotel over looking the Haeundae beach at about 5pm. Had some dinner, and a drink and tried to catch up on about 3 days worth of shitty sleep. But, alas, the jet lag kicked in and after only 3hrs of sleep I was wide awake at 2am. Thought I'd go and get some fresh air by strolling along the beach. After about an hour I needed some water or coffee so walked over to the main road in search of a 24/7 convenience store. I see some lights on a store front, and start making my way that way. As I do, bright pink glow catches my eyes. "What is that?" I think to myself. And like a moth to a flame, I walk closer...and closer...and..."FUCK ME!!!" It was about 300meters of wall to wall gorgeous Korean babes behind neon pink glass walls. It's Haeundae's RLD. The infamous Korean barber shops... completely fronts for what is essentially a Amsterdam style window shopping.

I walk through this tunnel of babes. I'm Indian, so some girls either turned away, while others slide open the door to beckon me in. One girl with an absolute cracking pair of C cups catches my attention. LB's attention too   She gives a little wiggle of those fine mummeries and slides her door open to draw me in. The spider cast it's net, and caught one!!! She slides the door back shut to keep the heat in. I ask how much, and she says "100,000krw for 15 minute". That's about £67 / $83 . I'd done some research on Seoul RLD (where I'll be in a few days), and this was roughly the price you'd expect as a "foreigner". A little pricey for Asian standards, but hey, I'm tired and now super horny as fuck! I accept. She bolts the door shut, and turns off that horrendously pink lighting.

She leads the way in to her room. Locks her door as well. We underdress, I get on the bed and she lubes herself up and grabs a condom. She's quite a cute looking girl, tall, not slim, but also not fat. Now, I was only at half mast, but she proceeded to put on the cap anyway. Says something in Korean (I don't speak it) while squeezing LB, but I think it was commenting on thickness? I don't know. I'm not a big guy at all, but pretty thick. Anyway, she strokes me to full mast and starts with a bit of nipple play. Cat bathes herself down to LB and starts a BJ. It's good. Good suction, and tongue skills. She moves up so I can get a good feel and taste of those milk jugs, and the same time she slips herself on me. Oh she felt good!!

After about 5mins of her grinding and feeling those amazing titties bouncing in my face we swap to missionary. I start pumping away, and she starts to moan. I don't know at first if it was fake, but as I went on, I think she may have been enjoying it. I could certainly feel some contractions around my LB, and I could hear that amazing squelching sound you get when a girl is super wet   Those contractions did it for me and I had to blow   I must have stayed in her for a good minute or so, just completely exhausted. I sit backup and she gets up grabs a wet wipe to clean me up. She puts on her dressing gown and leaves so I can get dressed. As I head out, and sees me out and says "Merry Christmasu" - I think that translates as "Merry Christmas"? Any Korean brothers can help with translation? lol. I say my thanks, and leave feeling fresh... well I did leave the hotel to get some fresh air!

So where is this place? The easiest way to get to it is if you leave Haeundae metro station at exit 5, head straight down to the beach, turn right and walk along the main road parallel to the beach itself. Turn right at the Volkswagen dealership. If you walk along this street, just after the small parking lot you will see a bright pink glow going down the side alleys on the right. You can't miss it. (if those directions don't help, stick "645-9 U 1(il)-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea" into Google).

Merry Christmas mongers!

Recent Ratings
blazingzzz   10-1-2017 16:28  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   30-12-2016 13:12  Karma  +6   Excellent
jeffzeke   28-12-2016 08:58  Karma  +3   very favorable my friend!
doghead   28-12-2016 07:11  Karma  +4   Ahh...I love those jet lag night walks around the cities in Asia. Amazing what surprises you can find in the dark night.
Mister   27-12-2016 12:36  Karma  +4   Original
JJJ37   27-12-2016 05:31  Karma  +3   wow, beat the clock
xooxer   27-12-2016 00:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
taipeiroc2011   26-12-2016 23:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dr.A   26-12-2016 19:31  Karma  +6   
mmz15   26-12-2016 18:59  Karma  +3   Excellent. Thanks for sharing
ergodyne85   26-12-2016 16:44  Karma  +1   Nice, sorry they overcharged you though. Granted at least you got service
sexfiend   26-12-2016 14:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wolfy187   26-12-2016 12:21  Karma  +4   
TheButler   26-12-2016 10:16  Karma  +3   good intel!
hotjac   26-12-2016 10:09  Karma  +1   Wow - nice experience