Agent: Amy
Nationality & Language: Inner Mongolia Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  120
Repeat: Maybe if she is still around

Wanted to post this yesterday, but after 4 hours of shoveling over a foot high of snow, was way too tired.  After the previous days activities, I was left a bit unsatisfied. Found myself in Flushing again running errands most of the morning. Decided to take a break around 2 and hit up agent Amy. The pictures she posted of the 2 girls weren’t too appealing to me but the description of the Macau girl caught my eye. Decided to go check them out and walk if they don’t make LB stir.

Quick call to Amy and I was in the apartment 5 minutes later. Macau was unfortunately busy but the manager told me to take a look at the Mongolian. Wow, the wechat pictures do not do her justice. Cute and fit girl dressed in what appears to be a bedazzled black lingerie set. Confirmed and I was in her room making some small talk to warm up. Seems like I was the first for the day as I see fresh towels, made bed and empty waste basket. Standard service with a vanilla shower but she showered with me.

Back in the room, starts with the nipple licking and body to body roaming. I am roaming her body as well, soft natural b cups and a firm body all around. She then caps LB and attacks him with vigor, attempting deep throating and a lot of suction. She allows me to pull her lower body closer to play with her ass and light petting for LS. After a bit, she pulls her body closer to my legs, applies some KY and slowly inserts LB for some RCG. Great view and a super tight fit as she shifts from a rocking motion to bouncing on LB in a half squat position.

The view of her from behind exerting herself was pushing LB over the edge. I didn’t want to finish so quickly so while in her I sit up and push her forward and somehow maneuvered into doggy. Playing with her B cups as I pound her from behind, I hear her start making small moaning sounds which slowly gets faster and louder. She then grips my forearms hard as LS tightens and she squirts a bit of liquid down my legs and on the towel below us. I lost control of LB as he started to ramp up in speed. Slowly shifted to prone position for better traction when LB .

She actually thanked me for a good time and good workout as we cleaned up. Had a bit of a laugh over the wet spots on the towel but good thing the bed was dry for the most part. Quick cleanup shower and I was on my way out to face the oncoming snow.

Damage: 120 and 40 tip. Making a girl squirt was a first for me.

[ Last edited by  ShiroRyu at 5-1-2018 10:30 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Ysl926   28-8-2018 05:25  Acceptance  +1   
doghead   9-1-2018 05:32  Karma  +5   Mongolians are fun in bed! Great find.
jeffzeke   7-1-2018 06:18  Karma  +8   outstanding punt. I like the exotic look of Mongolian women!
stinkyfeet   6-1-2018 17:56  Karma  +8   
batman108   6-1-2018 12:45  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   6-1-2018 09:53  Karma  +6   
JJJ37   6-1-2018 05:49  Karma  +6   bargain price
cherryhunter   5-1-2018 23:36  Karma  +1   Can u pm me manager wechat?
bohica   5-1-2018 23:32  Karma  +5   Mongolians are a rare find!
UncleDad   5-1-2018 23:22  Karma  +4   Thanks for report!
blast77   5-1-2018 23:13  Karma  +6   Looks goog
obe   5-1-2018 22:49  Karma  +10   Excellent